33,864 Posts
he cant drop what his wife has in a jar on the mantle

·
Omertà
5,291 Posts

·
Registered Offender
33,864 Posts
im going to guess that gloria aldred ( i think thats the lawyers name) is gonna be making major bank off all the women coming out against these guys

·
Tu stultus es
27,106 Posts
And her dumbass daughter, Lisa Bloom.

·
Administrator
20,306 Posts
I guess Ive lived in some kind of sheltered bubble my whole life where I have never seen this happen or even heard of it happening.

·
Administrator
9,413 Posts
I guess Ive lived in some kind of sheltered bubble my whole life where I have never seen this happen or even heard of it happening.
I can only deduce that it actually is pretty uncommon, but since it’s effective news clickbait ad revenue, and “the champion of women’s rights” :rolleyes: lost the election to a lowjo grabber because men are misogynistic pigs, it needs to be made a big deal.

·
a dysgenic effect participant
385 Posts
I can’t imagine the kind of repugnant human being who is not truly sympathetic to the textbook definition of feminism, because I know I am. The problem is… militant and angry leftist lesbian trolls have taken up ownership of the word and use it for their own convoluted entitlements. And the really sad part is that they have aligned themselves politically with the very repugnant human beings who aren’t sympathetic to the textbook definition of feminism (specifically, the third world mud-hut and Islamic patriarchy, inner city civil rights frauds, and the Hollywood communist cabal).

·
The Entenmann's Shim-Sham
12,143 Posts
I guess Master of None is due up on the chopping block given Netflix's track record.

·
Here for the Gangbang
2,057 Posts
That one's tricky. Aziz Ansari is a man, granted, but he's also a marginalized man by virtue of his skin color. Remember when George Takei was accused? That one died almost before it was made.

80/20 chance the same happens with Aziz Ansari.

·
Administrator
9,413 Posts
The Aziz thing is not assault - full stop.
Yeah, he might be a dog/scumbag/whatever but he stopped when she said no from the reports I saw.

Post-coital regret is an unfortunate thing but hardly assault.

Eggshell level 14 achieved for all men now for sure.

Maybe that's a good thing. Being a lady or a gentleman that waits longer than... say... the 3rd or 4th real meaningful date before taking on the responsibility of physical romance (trying to be 1800's about it on purpose) might be a smart move.

·
Born in a class 5 hurricane
11,430 Posts
A prime example of how I think social media does more harm than good. The thing I found most amazing was how the hashtag journalists behind the original article doubled-downed after being criticized, mostly by age-shaming the loudest critics.

·
Registered Offender
33,864 Posts

·
Tu stultus es
27,106 Posts
221 - 240 of 250 Posts