LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Bye Bye Goat..It's Been Fun
3,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We had a great GTG today at Magnaflow. Much thanx to Richard, and all of the guys who worked the event. There were somewhere around 110 GTO's there today. Here are all 124 pics I have from the event. They are not edited, or cropped. When you get to the album, you can click on the thumbs to view them at 800x600. If you click on the pics, they will go to high res. This is going to kill my bandwidth, but screw it.
Click on any of the pics below to get to the album.

Be patient, there are 124 pictures loading up right now.

·
The Situation
3,358 Posts
hurry up and get them loaded, I was suppose to go too, but then I was suppose to work and then guess what, I didn't end up working... damnit

·
GTO FOREVER
1,434 Posts
yea! it was a great turnout. the rarest colors were cosmos purple and barbados blue (1 a piece?) how come? :patriot:

·
Exclusive
1,323 Posts
Yah this thing was huge. I hope they will be more to come and it will only get bigger. Hey jeremy you should of seen if that AED hood would of fit.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
yup, that particular gto was there, i did not meet the owner though.

·
Registered
211 Posts
I did. He's a friend of mine and he own's two Ferraris. He absolutely loves his GTO. I still don't get the sticker on the Goat, though.

·
Jimmy
1,364 Posts
Wow looks like a great time!!! I really like the shaker hood pic...

·
GTO FOREVER
1,434 Posts
it was surprising for me too! the rarest colors were cosmos, barbados, and brazen.

·
Slow LS2
974 Posts
Looked like a lot of fun!! I wish i could have been there!! I'll be there next time! Thank You guys!!:drink:

·
Just here for the infractions
275 Posts
HORTENSE said:
yea! it was a great turnout. the rarest colors were cosmos purple and barbados blue (1 a piece?) how come? :patriot:
And only 2 in BOM. Mine is the one pictured above :boink: :boink: :boink: Thanks for the pics! Now can I steal it and make it my avatar??

·
Registered
100 Posts
This was a great event. It was nice to finally meet a lot of the fellow lsxgto.com members and put a face to a screen name. Thanks to Richard and all the sponsors for putting this on. Best show ever!

·
Retired LEO meow
14,535 Posts
That meet looked like a good time.

·
Keepin' JW in biz since 02'!
966 Posts
I was so excited to see all the Goats I forgot to introduce myself to everyone. Ha Ha. It was fun. The drive out from Ventura County was fun as hell too.

·
I ♥ ( @ )Y( @ )
1,666 Posts
zeroevidence said:
And only 2 in BOM. Mine is the one pictured above :boink: :boink: :boink: Thanks for the pics! Now can I steal it and make it my avatar??
Here you go. Save it to your computer and upload it under the avitar settings page.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 27 Posts