Registered
1,260 Posts
way to go. keep us posted

·
Old Fart
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks guys. Yes, it's very exciting. I love the blower whine.:turbonaug

I had a 01 and 04 Lightning with Kenne Bells and Whipples on them.

BOOST IS VERY ADDICTIVE

·
Registered
255 Posts
Very sweet L.L. I am excited for you. Actually, I'm getting excited for myself as well. I just ordered my little miss maggie. She should be arriving next week. The anticipation is killing me right now and I know I will be like a kid at Christmas. Good luck and have fun with the install.

For some reason I just can't get that Rod Stewart song out of my head right now. "Wake up Maggie", "I think I have something to say to you".

·
Old Fart
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lilgto said:
Very sweet L.L. I am excited for you. Actually, I'm getting excited for myself as well. I just ordered my little miss maggie. She should be arriving next week. The anticipation is killing me right now and I know I will be like a kid at Christmas. Good luck and have fun with the install.

For some reason I just can't get that Rod Stewart song out of my head right now. "Wake up Maggie", "I think I have something to say to you".

Hahaha Maggie is a WHINER!:gears:

·
Needs Directions
3,260 Posts
congrats, thats gonna be sweet. Get some vids when its installed!

·
Registered
837 Posts
Nice pics too!

I think a maggie is where I'm gonna go when I pull the trigger....got some other stuff to pay for first.

·
I am G.O.N.E.
2,005 Posts
sweet pick up larry ...... im so jealous i unfortunatly have to wait about year to get my magnacharger. but it looks really awesome

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
When did they eliminate the carbon fiber pulley shaft?

JET

·
Who me, no not me...
10,320 Posts
J.E.T. said:
When did they eliminate the carbon fiber pulley shaft?

JET
If I remember right they had a batch of the carbon fiber ones that had some troubles so they went back to using a steel shaft. I think I would prefer the steel myself but if the carbon is lighter it should have less parasitic loss.

·
Old Fart
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ihaterice said:
sweet pick up larry ...... im so jealous i unfortunatly have to wait about year to get my magnacharger. but it looks really awesome

·
Old Fart
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
GerminaTOr said:
That's gonna be a sick set up!
I'm hoping so. :turbonaug

I'm leaving the heads and cam stock. But I have Pacesetter coated longtubes and midpipes from Gravana and the SLP LM2 cataback from RPM Outlet.

It ought to run pretty strong. Even at only 6lbs of boost.:gears:

·
Registered
981 Posts
NICE!

Let me know when you have it in - or if you need some help.

I'd love to see it in person.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts