62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MAKE IT A STICKY~

Spotted A Blue 05 LS1 on 95 South around 10pm near HoodBridge,
You Reved and I Boltted,LOL Sorry...:fawkdance

·
Sheep
1,686 Posts
i agree this should be a sticky.....alot of spotted threads have been going up.....quite a few of them mine

·
Gisele's Driver
345 Posts
Brazen Orange on Route 7 this morning?

·
Registered
40 Posts
I think it should be stickied too!

I've posted a bunch lately as well.

Saw another 05 PBM parked in a driveway on Rolfe, right off of Columbia Pike.

·
CCGTO Member
1,731 Posts
MAKE IT A STICKY~

Spotted A Blue 05 LS1 on 95 South around 10pm near HoodBridge,
You Reved and I Boltted,LOL Sorry...:fawkdance
you could tell the 05 swapped to an LS1?

maybe thats why he lost...

:wall:

·
V RIP GTO
325 Posts
I just saw two Goats in about a mile! One of the guys works at my building out in Greenbelt sometimes, its an 05-06 IBM with 18's. I don't think hes on here.

But I also saw a SRM going towards College Park on 193, about 30 seconds later. I got really excited, and the employee I was driving around thought I was retarded. Gotta love the Goats!

·
Registered
3,038 Posts
I just saw two Goats in about a mile! One of the guys works at my building out in Greenbelt sometimes, its an 05-06 IBM with 18's. I don't think hes on here.

But I also saw a SRM going towards College Park on 193, about 30 seconds later. I got really excited, and the employee I was driving around thought I was retarded. Gotta love the Goats!
I've gotten into the habit of leaving my buisness card on people's windshield. I put my number and the website on the back. I don't think I've had any takers on this, but oh well. I'll keep trying.

·
~That Subie Guy~
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Saw a 5.7 (RED)get sidewayz out of the BB&T over in Venna around 10amish...

Gave ya Thumbsup!

·
Missing my little one.
21,341 Posts
Stickied.

·
Capitol City GTO's
6,509 Posts
There's a 04' Pulse Red in Manassas running around. I spoke to the guy for just a few minutes one morning, but he had to get to work.

·
Sheep
1,686 Posts

·
Capitol City GTO's
782 Posts
There's a 04' Pulse Red in Manassas running around. I spoke to the guy for just a few minutes one morning, but he had to get to work.
I think I might've seen this same dude today. In the Weis shopping center at the intersection of Prince William Parkway and Liberia. Didn't stop or anything, but we did exchange waves.

·
Capital City GTO's
956 Posts
Saw a black one on 231 in the Calvert area 3/7/08 in the morning. I flashed my beams at him and he gave the thumbs up.

·
Inching closer to Molon Labe
1,951 Posts

Where in Greenbelt? I work in Greenbelt as well, although I rarely drive the GTO...

Saw a black one on 231 in the Calvert area 3/7/08 in the morning. I flashed my beams at him and he gave the thumbs up.

I saw that guy too but it was yesterday. I thought he was nuts for driving in the rain.

Also, did I see you on Route 4 in Anne Arundel Co. on like Thursday morning or so heading south? If so, your car looks GREAT, best looking QSM I've seen so far.

1 - 20 of 4249 Posts