LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Thinkin' of a master plan
909 Posts
Go Braves!

:D

Utley looked healthy as did Howard. Revere should be on base a ton.

·
Nice Ford..FOR ME TO POOP ON!
229 Posts
Ended up sitting front row on the 3rd base line next to the ball girl. There was a hit later in the game that was fair but came over towards us. The usher yelled "Don't touch it, it's fair" but there were a couple of kids that still reached down. They called interference and the guy got a double. The usher said he was supposed to kick them out but they were just kids and the Phillies were already getting spanked so he didn't. It was cool sitting that close and was a beautiful night to be out, if only I got to see a good team play. :) I will be back in a couple of weeks when the Cards are in town. Also didn't find out until later it was a nationally televised ESPN game and my mug may have been on TV.

·
Chicks dig Cavaliers
1,179 Posts
Checking in finally. LETS GO PHILLIES!! It's WS or bust this year. If they are more than 10 games back at the AS break I see a few big names going on the trade block.

·
229 Posts
Was at the game last nite for the beginning of another sweep. Go Cards. Sitting in the outfield near the first base line, all I can say is that ball was FAIR. :)

·
229 Posts
At least I got to see the Cards win both games I went to, I would have been pretty disappointed if I was at the other ones. Had a great time with Pete and Megan, we'll have to do it again sometime.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts