LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The long awaited GR15 schedule, please read through this entire post as many details are important. here is the link to the standard weekend packages: http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=750169

Friday - October 2, 2015

-Check-In & get situated - 3-7pm @ Palace Station (or your respective place of choice)
- Meet n Greet - 7pm @ the Palace Station parking garage
* Package pickup

-Party!!! - whenever - YOU ARE IN VEGAS!
* There will be shuttles from Palace Station available for those who want to go to the strip (they will be provided free for those who stay at the hotel)

Saturday – October 3, 2015

If you do not plan on cruising and want a car wash there will be a MAD LV detailing available at Palace station prior to the cruise price is $25 for exterior and $40 for in/out. MAD LV is licensed in NV the reason he is not available during the cruise is because he owns a G8 GXP and his wife owns a 2015 Chevy SS and they will be on the cruise with us.

Their website is www.Madlv.com or Instagram: Mad_Detail - they are also sponsoring the event and are throwing a 1 step polish and 2yr coating in as a raffle prize valued at $399 and can be used on any car (not truck or SUV) that you choose. They are a very well known for the quality of service they provide. They are also fellow Holden owners so they know how to treat your baby right!

Cruise to Valley of Fire - 8:30am be in the palace station parking garage. At 9:00am we are leaving with or without you. That's right the best route is back but in reverse so it's brand new!

https://goo.gl/maps/e1AqA

This route has fees, depending if the Lake Mead Recreation area's new station is open the fee will either be $10 or $20 have 2 - $10 bills available - the pay station for the Valley of fire is on the honor system and requires exact money.

The cruise ends where the Chow and Show starts Hooters! (see the packages thread and/or map)

MAD Mobile Auto Detailing will be available again for those that were on the cruise. This is so you can cruise and be shined for the show as well - space is very limited for washes between the cruise and show so sign up early or you may have to do the wash on your own or before the car show

Chow, Show, and raffle start at 1pm and will go to ~5pm

After 5pm you are still in Vegas have a blast!!!

Sunday – October 4, 2015

Starting at 10am we are having a dyno day at Revolution Race works - The price to dyno will be $50 for 2 pulls. The shop uses a DynoJet that was recently installed and calibrated and has been a bit of a heartbreaker historically (also known as accurate) - they too are sponsoring the event as well as hosting the Dyno Day - and will be adding some free dyno pulls to the raffle.

This is the location https://goo.gl/maps/Rjjjn

Also onsite at Revolution Race works, will be Mike Frumusa of New Era Performance - He will be offering tuning as well. If you are on the West coast this your chance to have one of the best tuners in the country tune your car - New Era Performance is a long time LS1GTO.com sponsor. Don't miss your chance to get rid of all of those "little issues" your tune has.

Monday – October 5, 2015
- Farewell Bellagio Buffet – meet at Bellagio Parking Lot at 9:00am-eat at 10:00am
* pay day of at Bellagio if attending
* The food is top notch!

Please take note that these times are set in stone they will not change or be held up due to people running late. If you find yourself running late it's ok, but just know that we aren't waiting at the start for you. Do your best to get someone's number who is attending BEFOREHAND in case you get lost or are running late, that way you have someone to call and find out where the group is.

The vehicle detailing, dyno pulls, tuning service, state, and national park fees are in addition to the package costs and are not included in the Goat Run 2015 packages covered in the other thread. Detailing and Dyno Pulls need to be prepaid to guarantee a spot. the last day to prepay is 09/25/15 please specify if you want the wash before or after the cruise

GoatRun 2015 PayPal account at: [email protected]
Be sure to specify what items you are prepaying for when you send payments

Send PayPal as a GIFT (Friends and family) or you’ll need to need to calculate the fees 2.9% + .30 cents per transaction and send this in addition to your order.

·
wa6usa
298 Posts
Going to be after 2:00AM arrival Friday, so it looks like Friday and most of Saturday will be a no show.:bomb:

·
BORLA
139 Posts
Thanks for the info I can't wait..it's gonna be awesome I got my detailing and Dyno pulls locked in as well thanks! !

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the info I can't wait..it's gonna be awesome I got my detailing and Dyno pulls locked in as well thanks! !
NOW WE ARE COOKING! i made threads on the G8 and SS sites as well. spread the word people

·
You talk about vengeance...
6,779 Posts
Got it!

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Dyno day! Sweet! cant wait. I need to send my money in. Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
410 Posts
ooooo yea i'll be sending money for a wash or two. maybe one before and after the cruise :) I haven't decided yet but for sure will be getting one.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ooooo yea i'll be sending money for a wash or two. maybe one before and after the cruise :) I haven't decided yet but for sure will be getting one.
Don't forget the dyno!

·
pea on mea
4,016 Posts
we are headed out of texas on wed early afternoon, so should be there by thursday for relax time, then it's on !

plan on hitting the hoover dam tours the following tuesday. should be fun !

·
Premium Member
204 Posts
Paid for Dyno Pulls and for Exterior Wash post cruise!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
we are headed out of texas on wed early afternoon, so should be there by thursday for relax time, then it's on !

plan on hitting the hoover dam tours the following tuesday. should be fun !
i enjoy the damn dam tours. something most people skip over that is pretty fun and not too far away from vegas and the dam is the eldorado canyon mine tours. we did a local family friendly cruise that went there. originally the destination was set to entertain the kids, as it turns out as a grown man i greatly enjoyed it as well. i will say the people are very "unique" out there.

back on topic sorry lol im glad people seem to like the schedule we changed it up a little this year i think it will work out for the better.

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Did they say how much a tune would cost? Id like mine looked at. I recently put on catless mids but that's it, so Id like to see if its "safe" or if it could be cleaned up.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i recommend that you contact Frank at Revolution Race works ((702) 900-6650 or [email protected]) or Mike at new era they both would be able to give you details directly.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
been telling people to prepay just remembered i didn't yet!

one wash after the cruise for me :D

·
You talk about vengeance...
6,779 Posts
REMINDER:

* Additional Car Show Buffet Vouchers will be available for additional order through approximately Tuesday, September 29. ($25/voucher)
* DYNO Tickets available - see first post above
* DETAIL Tickets available - see first post above
* Additional decals and few shirts will be available but in limited supply; first come first served at MEET AND GREET
* Rally Number Ordering is no longer available.

Vouchers, Detail, and Dyno Tickets--send to [email protected]

1 - 20 of 34 Posts