LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 16777 Posts

·
No More GTO
3,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, I did it... I created this new :quoties:Official:quoties: O/T Thread.

It appears that there are more new owners in the area looking to join the herd. I thought it would be easier for new members to find. So, let this thread be the general talk thread for the LA Herd.

·
Bayou Beast
75 Posts
I'm new to the herd. 06 SRM M6. Hello cant wait to finally have a pack to run with. Are all the Goat owners in BR guys? I hope there are a few non "hardlegs" driving these beast.:turbonaug I heard thurs are the hang out night here in BR , Are there any other days I might need to know about.

·
Gearhead Librarian
1,153 Posts
i'm just checking in. i've been out of town for a while. but i'm back now... and i see we have a crawfish boil comin up... i'll have to try and make this one since i missed out last year.

·
No More GTO
3,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm new to the herd. 06 SRM M6. Hello cant wait to finally have a pack to run with. Are all the Goat owners in BR guys? I hope there are a few non "hardlegs" driving these beast.:turbonaug I heard thurs are the hang out night here in BR , Are there any other days I might need to know about.
We've got a nice sized group. We're spread out all across south Louisiana. We've got members From Covington and New Orleans to Lake Charles. I was born and raised in Baton Rouge, but I now live in Denham Springs. I believe we have roughly 25 people in the group.

·
No More GTO
3,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i'm just checking in. i've been out of town for a while. but i'm back now... and i see we have a crawfish boil comin up... i'll have to try and make this one since i missed out last year.
Selena, I believe the crawfish boil will be in mid April. Eric is supposed to start a thread sometime next month to give everyone plenty of notice. I'm assuming it will be in Covington again. If so, Eric has the coolest parents in the world!

·
Gearhead Librarian
1,153 Posts
awesomeness! hopefully, it will be on a weekend i'm off :D and if the Abita cruise in March is on a weekend i'm off, then i'll make that too! it's been too long since i've driven the goat. i'm starting to get a twitch. lollz

·
No More GTO
3,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
There's no set date for the Abita Cruise. Obviously, we'll try to set it for a day when everyone can make it. Can you let me know what Saturday in March would be good for you? I plan to create a thread for the Abita Cruise in the next couple of weeks.

·
Registered
3,237 Posts
In on 1. This is the OT afterall.

Mike, for the crawfish boil, Mar 14, 15, 16, 28, 29, 30 are out for me. Im game for the others.

Oh and I am officially looking for a house. Its time for me to move out and on my own so here goes. Downfall is that the cam packages I was looking at will have to wait.:judge:

·
No More GTO
3,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Gary, Eric will be handling the boil. I believe that will be in April or May. I'm thinkg of doing the Abita run in March. So, you're good with either the first weekend or third weekend in March. Noted. Selena, can you get me some dates that'll work for you? As of now, I'm thinking March 21st.

Getting a house is fun and all, but it takes it's toll on the mod money. You'll get to mod house stuff though. I completed the monstorous 1/2 hp Insinkerator (garbage disposal) Sunday. That baby will grind up some junk!

·
Gearhead Librarian
1,153 Posts
March 1, 14, 28, and 29 are out for me... but any other day is cool :D

good luck with the house search, bro!

·
No More GTO
3,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, the 21st sounds like a winner. We need to hear from Eric, David, Justin, the new guys....

·
Moderhatin'
6,723 Posts
The boil is roughly scheduled for April 21. Mark your calenders. I am going to try to get the parents place again. I am sure they won't mind.

·
No More GTO
3,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Okay guys, I'm going to set a tentative date of March 21st. I'm going to get in touch with the folks at the Abita Pub for lunch. They have a room for large groups. I believe it's good for up to 30 people. I'll create an official thread this weekend with details.

Eric and Andrew, is the March 21 date good for you?

Dennis, you out there?

1 - 20 of 16777 Posts
About this Discussion
16.8K Replies
155 Participants
BRMike
LS1GTO.com Forums
LS1GTO.com is a forum community dedicated to the LS1 Pontiac GTO. Come discuss mods, horsepower, engine specs and more!
Full Forum Listing