LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am Not one to normally post to forums but I have been lurking and observing :secret: since we ordered our Cosmos A4 in Jan. I would Like to say thank you to everyone here for all the information I could find no where else, and say this site is hands down the best source of info available. We finally took Delivery on 8-9-04. It was worth the wait. Friends said PURPLE??? But let me tell you this car is gorgeous in person. pics don't do it justice. To bad their killing the color for 05. But on the bright side their may be other GTOs in the area but I think we have the only Cosmos in town.
Well enough rambling ( I depise typing) Thanks Once again to all here for the info which helped us keep our sanity while waiting. Hope the pics come through ok. (kinda new at this posting stuff)

John

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Congradulations and welcome to the board. The car looks great. Does your face hurt from grinning yet? It will. :p :p

·
GTOless
7,056 Posts
uh isn't 8-16 in a few days :sneaky:

·
Here come Da Judge
228 Posts
Congrates, You will love the car and color. By the pics its apparent you already are! Enjoy!!!!

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Welcome to the "Big Stupid Grin Society"!!
:drink::drink:

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
Desdinova1 said:
and say this site is hands down the best source of info available.

John
congrats and have fun!!!!!!!!!!

·
duh
1,214 Posts
Congrats

·
Mod Hungry... Empty Wallet
2,137 Posts
Congrats on the new GTO!!! :D:D:D

·
Registered
50 Posts
Congratulations!

Desdinova1 said:
I am Not one to normally post to forums but I have been lurking and observing :secret: since we ordered our Cosmos A4 in Jan. I would Like to say thank you to everyone here for all the information I could find no where else, and say this site is hands down the best source of info available. We finally took Delivery on 8-9-04. It was worth the wait. Friends said PURPLE??? But let me tell you this car is gorgeous in person. pics don't do it justice. To bad their killing the color for 05. But on the bright side their may be other GTOs in the area but I think we have the only Cosmos in town.
Well enough rambling ( I depise typing) Thanks Once again to all here for the info which helped us keep our sanity while waiting. Hope the pics come through ok. (kinda new at this posting stuff)

John
Mine was delivered this morning to a dealer in St. Louis and my local dealer is getting it tomorrow. Also Cosmos Purple but a 6-speed. I currently drive a purple Buick Regal GS. It's a great color that you don't see very often. People seem to really like the color but don't want to own it. Not sure what's up with that. I'm not afraid to wear a pink dress shirt either. How do you like the purple leather? Enjoy your car.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Chuck said:
. How do you like the purple leather? Enjoy your car.

The Purple Leather looks really good. It's very subtle it doesn't scream at you. Most folks don't notice at first. You're gonna love It.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Desdinova1 said:
The Purple Leather looks really good. It's very subtle it doesn't scream at you. Most folks don't notice at first. You're gonna love It.
Thanks man. I can't wait.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts