LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
297kW User
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been in the Woodward Dream Cruise since 1998, and it's always an enjoyable event.

Every year I notice that groups of enthusiasts always seem to stick together, especially Mercury Marauder and Chevrolet SSR owners this year.

The Marauder crew took over a parking lot next to Woodward Avenue for the Cruise, with nearly twenty cars parked there. A few cruised Woodward in packs as well.

I think it would be nice if we could do this with our 2004 and 2005 GTOs for next year's Cruise, and make a strong showing of new GTO enthusiasts. It would be very cool to see a parking lot full of sparkling new GTOs with hoods open, and some out cruising as well.

Thoughts? :)

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
TriShield said:
I've been in the Woodward Dream Cruise since 1998, and it's always an enjoyable event.

Every year I notice that groups of enthusiasts always seem to stick together, especially Mercury Marauder and Chevrolet SSR owners this year.

The Marauder crew took over a parking lot next to Woodward Avenue for the Cruise, with nearly twenty cars parked there. A few cruised Woodward in packs as well.

I think it would be nice if we could do this with our 2004 and 2005 GTOs for next year's Cruise, and make a strong showing of new GTO enthusiasts. It would be very cool to see a parking lot full of sparkling new GTOs with hoods open, and some out cruising as well.

Thoughts? :)
that sounds really cool.......

·
late owner of a 2004
701 Posts
Well we all got together friday night before the cruise, I cant speak for anyone else but I will not drive in the cruise (I like the way mine looks without getting hit) If we could get an entire parking lot that would be cool.
To have them all parked together would be pretty cool

We had 10 or so GTO's out on friday night along with an 05 and Howies GTO.

I am sure by next year before the cruise gets going we will be posting about it.

·
297kW User
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rockos GTO said:
Well we all got together friday night before the cruise, I cant speak for anyone else but I will not drive in the cruise (I like the way mine looks without getting hit) If we could get an entire parking lot that would be cool.
To have them all parked together would be pretty cool

We had 10 or so GTO's out on friday night along with an 05 and Howies GTO.

I am sure by next year before the cruise gets going we will be posting about it.
This forum should definitely organize something, and maybe have a banner made, and stake out a spot along Woodward. Numerous muscle car clubs and enthusiasts did the same thing, I think it would be good if we did as well. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts