LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Worthless reject member
51,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Blue Driver Side Upper Seat Cover

This is a NOS replacement seat cover. I am leaning towards some aftermarket seats for my blue car, eventually, or a complete recover with aftermarket leather, so I am letting this go. This has never been installed on a seat or sat in, and i've recently treated it with Lexol conditioner. FYI, this it is not an exact match for the factory leather. it is a touch more violet than the factory seats. It is a genuine GM OEM replacement, though.

SOLD

Clothing Sleeve Denim Font Electric blue

Sleeve Denim Collar Pattern Electric blue

·
Worthless reject member
51,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
RDE reproduction LS6 timing chain dampener - RDE-62188

Fitted temporarily on a block but never ran. This will fit blocks with the early chain dampener bolt pattern. Comes with new 10.9 OEM bolts.

TROGDOR'D

Material property Font Automotive exterior Personal protective equipment Metal

Font Wood Bicycle part Auto part Number

·
Worthless reject member
51,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Racetronix LS2 to LS1 knock sensor harness

This harness allows you to use a gen iv engine with the side mounted knock sensors in a car with a gen iii engine harness (engine valley located knock sensors). New in bag.

$30 shipped

Font Handwriting Cable Wire Circle

Eyewear Audio equipment Peripheral Cable Gadget

Automotive design Audio equipment Peripheral Gadget Cable

·
Worthless reject member
51,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Blue Glovebox Cover

Definitely not in perfect condition, but decent. Has one serious scuff in the center, and plenty that aren't too noticeable. Not sure what you could use it for, but seems too nice to toss.

$25 shipped

Rectangle Bag Tints and shades Electric blue Handwriting

Leg Synthetic rubber Automotive tire Grey Carbon

Luggage and bags Rectangle Bag Wallet Font

·
Worthless reject member
51,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Headlight Guts

I remember a convo about using parts from the stock headlights in the spyder headlamps, if said individuals that were part of that conversation want to try, here is your chance. The RH side is missing the projector lens.

SOLD

Body jewelry Oval Silver Jewellery Font

·
Registered
2006 GTO C.G.M. 6 speed, 1-7/8 ARH Headers, corsa sport catback, DSS 1000 h.p. 1 pc. D/S, K&N intak
503 Posts
Headlight Guts

I remember a convo about using parts from the stock headlights in the spyder headlamps, if said individuals that were part of that conversation want to try, here is your chance. The RH side is missing the projector lens.

$30 + shipping OBO. I would offer free shipping, but this is actually going to end up being a big box. Just PM me your zip if interested.

View attachment 512198

Quote on shipping please. Thanks. I was curious with the headlight housings.

Zip: 15801

·
Worthless reject member
51,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
listed a few of these on ebay as auctions with starting bids a little lower than what is on here. you might get a deal!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts