LS1GTO.com Forums banner

41 - 60 of 110 Posts

·
GR-RRR!
4,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Okay, before I shut down my spending spree I had bought some spare GTO parts on ebay. I did a BIN on an orange driver's side rocker cover. Before I paid, I asked if he could include a passenge side rocker cover (didn't care about color) and two sets of seat back clips for an agreed upon total price. He agreed. Today I got a long box. In the box was a pair of SILVER rocker covers and no seat clips. WTF. He responded to me just now saying didn't get that I wanted the orange rocker. I mean, duh, as far as ebay is concerned the ORANGE one was what I actually purchased. And that still doesn't explain where my seat back clips got to. I only BOUGHT the orange one first and foremost and said in no fewer than 3 message that I wanted the orange rocker and one other where the color doesn't matter.

We'll see how he does making this all right. He'd better pay return shipping too if I have to exchange what I got for what I should have gotten.

Sheesh.

Let's hope for better results on the NOS OEM headlights I bought a few weeks ago. Those are stuck in customs (they are coming from AUS). I just hope they are not blems and that they haven't gotten damaged in shipping.

·
GR-RRR!
4,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Anticipation followed by disappointment and frustration are always a real kick in the nads.

·
Registered
2005 Pontiac GTO
387 Posts
Judging by the Ukrainian flag below his username, I don't think he's here to talk about GTOs. :)

·
GR-RRR!
4,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Guy who sold me the rockers is shipping me the orange one I really wanted. He said clips were packaged inside the ones I got, I'll have to look again. Honestly, I didn't tear into the packaging too much since I figured I'd be returning them.

Headlights are scheduled to be delivered today. Yay!

·
GR-RRR!
4,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #49

·
Have Bar, Will Travel
9,832 Posts
Well I now get to work from home some but by now prices are back up on stuff.

Mulch that was on sale is now off and seems way more expensive. same with sand

lumber prices seem to have gone up too.

·
GR-RRR!
4,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
I ordered pet food on Amazon and got it a day early?
And Chewy accepted my order (recurring order) but sent me an email stating it would be slightly delayed. It entered the system Monday and has yet to show shipped. But then, the brand I buy has always been kind of flakey concerning availability and they drop and add "flavors" all the time which is frustrating.

The NOS headlights arrived today from AUS. Awesome packaging and they are PERFECT.

·
1 of 40,757
6,301 Posts
Is the Ukrainian considered a spammer?

If not kinda bummed the dude deleted his posts.
had a reply written up for his seat question and when I attempted to reply the thread was deleted.
El-oh-el (copyright - someone on this forum - mid? Steel? Not sure.)

·
Worthless Staff Mbr
55,804 Posts
Is the Ukrainian considered a spammer?

If not kinda bummed the dude deleted his posts.
had a reply written up for his seat question and when I attempted to reply the thread was deleted.
El-oh-el (copyright - someone on this forum - mid? Steel? Not sure.)
It was me. This is America! English only!

But seriously come on, bro.

41 - 60 of 110 Posts