8,773 Posts
:D Awesome :eek:

And the hood closes too?

What are the $# and dyno #s for that ?

FEEEEEEEEEED MEEEEEEEEEEE :drink: :drink:

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
Yes it does. :p Wonderful, indeed. Is that your car? Sure you're not going to suck the guts out of the stock airbox? :D If I could afford to say F*** the warranty on a car I just went into hock for, I would do it in a heartbeat. Beautiful!

·
Banned
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Fits under the stock hood and strut tower brace.

Dyno #'s coming soon, test numbers where a 116hp jump with 7psi. Pricing yet to be determined, should be about the same as the Vette units. I'll post official dyno #'s and pricing when I have them.

Available with a 3year/ 36k mile drivetrain warranty.

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
:slap: Nothing like the sound of a blower :sneaky:

·
Banned
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cvp33 said:
Howie,

I'm kinda new here but one question. Why is an aluminum, robotic armadillo dry humping your motor? That cannot be good for it, but I'm sure you know what yer' doing.
LOL!! He's blowing really, really hard into the cylinder heads!!

·
2005 CGM GTO
1,523 Posts
That seems to be the way to go. Very nice.

·
Disaster
339 Posts
Awesome pics. Great job! Keep up posted when u get dyno #'s and track times :D :drink:

·
Chief Poncho
3,032 Posts
Great man!! Let us know as soon as pricing is finalized. I will be purchasing one for sure. Are any other mods to the engine needed? Does the PCM need recalibrated? I take it the owner of the car will have to do the install, or can a dealer do this? Just curious. I will probably do the install myself.

·
Banned
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
DevilYellow said:
On TwinScrew/Roots Blowers the intercooler is located under the supercharger. I do not see and lines for a heat exchanger but I thought I remember Howie saying something about one.
You are correct, the intercooler reservoir is not shown in this pic niether are the hear exchanger lines. I'll get some more detailed pics soon.

·
Disaster
339 Posts
Howie, are you guys going to put some headers and a CAI on that bad boy? I'm sure that would free up alot of extra HP. :thumbs: :drink:

1 - 20 of 60 Posts