LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Incognito
1,433 Posts
Which would you rather own? The "you spent too much money" comment is almost ALWAYS a sign of jealousy.

·
True Story
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
John Doe said:
Which would you rather own? The "you spent too much money" comment is almost ALWAYS a sign of jealousy.
i would actually rather own the C6 Z06 if were gunna go on that subject but i posted this cause i thought the camaro was fast and the driver is an idiot

·
Incognito
1,433 Posts
slpknot902 said:
i would actually rather own the C6 Z06 if were gunna go on that subject but i posted this cause i thought the camaro was fast and the driver is an idiot

Sorry, I didn't mean "you" personally, I meant "everyone". The guy in the Camaro was indeed a moron.

·
yeah its really slow
286 Posts
Ive met the owner of the camaro and he is cool it was the passenger that was talking crap and it was he first time in the camaro so he was overly excited. The camaro runs 10s though so its a pretty stout car.

·
True Story
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
John Doe said:
Sorry, I didn't mean "you" personally, I meant "everyone". The guy in the Camaro was indeed a moron.
o ok then i still thought it was kinda funny to see him drving aroud with the glasses and the nose thing on :drink:

·
Registered
6 Posts
1SLOGTO said:
Ive met the owner of the camaro and he is cool it was the passenger that was talking crap and it was he first time in the camaro so he was overly excited. The camaro runs 10s though so its a pretty stout car.
that makes sense.
it would have been a good vid if it weren't for all the $h!t talking.

·
Used to have one
4,734 Posts
yea id say the camaro was pretty sweet just the guys were kinda shit talkers....anyone can build a cheap fast car to go in a straight line, but the all around performance, plus the look of the car is important to some people. im sure i could take a Fox Body and make it run 9's for under 20 grand, but your still driving a fox body. point is theres always a faster car and someone did it for less money than you did. if were talking brand new i could take my GTO put 30 grand into it and go faster than a Z06, still have a nicer, more comfortable car that seats 4 and wouldnt be ashamed to sit my grandmother in it. but stock for stock a Z06 beats out the ford GT and for that matter anything else even close to its price range

·
Impending Diabolical Conquest
1,767 Posts
Ok Im going to add my $.02 in here because I get tired of hearing the "Yeah but its still just a (insert car here) which would you rather own" BS.

I would honestly rather own the Camaro. Im not big into exotics and have 0 desire to own a car so freaking expensive that I would be scared to drive it and terrified everytime I parked it. And god forbid something go wrong with it not covered which it wouldnt be because I would mod it, can we say second mortgage. Plus the idea of a "sleeper" appeals to me. Noone expects this POS $10,000 Camaro to bust their ass but a Ford GT, Oh well it should beat me.

·
1 of 40,757
6,484 Posts
Typically anyone that can afford to own a GT40 isnt too worried about much, unless they are in over their head of course.

·
It's simple physics
3,733 Posts

·
Resident SVT Defender
906 Posts
slpknot902 said:
How should I put this...I got it. The Camaro was fast and the driver is an idiot. Oh wait, you hit it perfectly!

ExTurbo said:
but stock for stock a Z06 beats out the ford GT
?? I don't know about that. :confused: Check out the end of this page. I'd say it's a :quoties:cliché:quoties: driver's race. But, with same driver, I gotta give to the GT :ftw: http://www.automobilemag.com/reviews/coupes/0511_z06_gt_viper/stats.html

1 - 16 of 16 Posts