LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Created in hatred
13,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok folks, so it looks like we agree on The Mandarin Ale House for this Thursday night. Who will be there? I am pretty sure I will.

·
Resident Head Installer
519 Posts
Yepper..........I'll be there, unless I'm under the weather from this stupid "Procedure" I have to do tomorrow.

·
The Psycho 10 sec. Goat
1,968 Posts
Guys, I have some pics from the last track rental. Real pics, not digital. I've been meaning to bring them so people can look through them and take what they want. If I don't have a bag in my hand, please someone ask me about them.

·
GTO = Pontiac shenanigans
3,689 Posts
Tonight

Spyral I will try to be there it depends what time my wife gets home seeing we only have 1 vehicle right now. But if I cant make it you think you can swing by here and I can give you Dans keys or better yet you can always pick me up and take me with you....:turbonaug Obviously if it isn't too much of an inconvenience :drink:

·
6.7 Liter Girl
313 Posts
I will be there given Eric is up to going out and my car is not in the shop. I have wanted to get her out on the highway so this gives me a chance.

·
medium rare
348 Posts
I'll be there fo sho

·
medium rare
348 Posts
Someone tell Mick to bring his new motor mounts tonight if he's coming...PLEASE

·
HARDCORE since 1982
3,345 Posts
I will be there

·
See what had happened was....
414 Posts
I will be there. Mike I think Mick will be out of town so he wont be able to make it.

·
medium rare
348 Posts
Brazen06 said:
I will be there. Mike I think Mick will be out of town so he wont be able to make it.
Dang it!

·
Created in hatred
13,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Rock, I think Mike lives a bit closer to you than me...lol

·
medium rare
348 Posts
Spyral said:
Rock, I think Mike lives a bit closer to you than me...lol
Which one of us Mike's?

·
414 Posts
The Rock said:
Spyral I will try to be there it depends what time my wife gets home seeing we only have 1 vehicle right now. But if I cant make it you think you can swing by here and I can give you Dans keys or better yet you can always pick me up and take me with you....:turbonaug Obviously if it isn't too much of an inconvenience :drink:
Rock, I can come by and pick you up if you need a ride. I live closer to you than Spyral anyways. Just give me a call and let me know. :gears:

·
GTO = Pontiac shenanigans
3,689 Posts
Brazen06 said:
Rock, I can come by and pick you up if you need a ride. I live closer to you than Spyral anyways. Just give me a call and let me know. :gears:

Sweet, now I just have to see if I can get outta this open house for the kids tonight. Wife popped that on me a little bit ago. :bomb:

·
414 Posts
The Rock said:
Sweet, now I just have to see if I can get outta this open house for the kids tonight. Wife popped that on me a little bit ago. :bomb:
Can I go hang with the guys tonight? NO!!! :slap: lo!!! j/k :stickpoke

·
Created in hatred
13,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I may not make it tonight, not really feeling up to it..we shall see.

·
medium rare
348 Posts
Spyral said:
Quit being a...how do you say it...a poosay?

·
6.7 Liter Girl
313 Posts
Wipeout said:
I'll be there.
Saw your old car last night at St. Johns Bluff and Atlantic Blvd. it looked like a young guy driving, but you had dark tint on that car so I can't say for sure. Anyway, when I saw the rear end I almost honked, shows how much we remember about each others cars. That we can spot them in rush hour traffic from about half a mile away. See you and the guys tonight.

·
6.7 Liter Girl
313 Posts
Spyral said:
Come on you wanted to have it at Ale House in BFE (in rush hour traffic) and now you are going to not come out...punk

1 - 20 of 35 Posts