LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Capitol City GTO's
1,410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
LRS had issues receiving the tickets from the Richmond track, due to this I am expected to receive them from LRS on Thursday 10/5, unless you advise otherwise, I will overnight them to the address you have provided. If you are not available to receive them on Friday 10/6, I can meet you on 10/7 between 9am and 10am at the last gas station on the right about 2 miles from the tracks entrance, which also has a subway sandwich shop there. I need to know if it's ok to overnight the tickets. In addition, I will send a PM to each person who should receive tickets advising of this situation. Sorry, for the lateness in receiving the tickets, but LRS had no control over receiving the tickets from the track.

·
Blown By Maggie
2,443 Posts
johnsgto said:
LRS had issues receiving the tickets from the Richmond track, due to this I am expected to receive them from LRS on Thursday 10/5, unless you advise otherwise, I will overnight them to the address you have provided. If you are not available to receive them on Friday 10/6, I can meet you on 10/7 between 9am and 10am at the last gas station on the right about 2 miles from the tracks entrance, which also has a subway sandwich shop there. I need to know if it's ok to overnight the tickets. In addition, I will send a PM to each person who should receive tickets advising of this situation. Sorry, for the lateness in receiving the tickets, but LRS had no control over receiving the tickets from the track.
John,
Go ahead and hold on to mine and I will get them from you at the Gas station or if you still want to meet us at RIPS then you can give them to me there. Call me. I will PM you my number.

Question is there a rain date for this event just in case?

·
Baby Elvis FTW!
736 Posts
If it rains on Friday does that mean they just squeeze more qualifying in on Saturday? It's a 90% chance of rain on Friday. Showers possible for Saturday also.

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
2005Goat said:
If it rains on Friday does that mean they just squeeze more qualifying in on Saturday? It's a 90% chance of rain on Friday. Showers possible for Saturday also.
VMP should have some sort of phone hotline like RD does. I'm sure they will have some sort of rain date setup.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts