LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Just here for the View
5,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the past two months, I've spent a lot of time each day, reading over many different questions, doing my best to find ones that took some thought and effort, as well as being interesting and fun. Then, once I found the question, I'd put in extra effort to reword it, so that it could not be easily googled, to make it fair to those who, also, really made the effort to genuinely figure these questions out. By the time I did all this, as well as reading and responding to certain posts and PMs, organizing and keeping the scores updated and correct, it ended up taking out a good part of my day.

Now, I need to use that time to focus on my business, finances, and personal life.

I enjoyed doing this for all of you, and hope you enjoyed it, too.

I'll tally up the final scores, and then I'm moving on.

Anyone who feels so inclined to continue this section, please feel free to do so.

With good thoughts and wishes to all!

Lisa :)

·
Jimmy Rustler
9,812 Posts
Crap. Just when I discovered the wonders of this room!

Thanks, and good luck!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Lisa, nice job with the questions. Thanks for a putting in the time and effort to keep this going over the past few months.

·
3,256 Posts
I heard they gave her a "better offer" at that "other" site......... :secret:

heh, not really. I would've liked to contribute to this section but it requires way too much deep thought, which isn't my forte.... dunce.jpg

On the bright side, at least now you have more time to visit us lounge-lizards! :D

·
street car
10,777 Posts
Alright i have a sample QOTD

Two people were found dead in a cabin. Neither were murdered, attacked by some creature, or fell victim to suicide. How did they die?

·
Just here for the View
5,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Crap. Just when I discovered the wonders of this room!

Thanks, and good luck!
Lisa, nice job with the questions. Thanks for a putting in the time and effort to keep this going over the past few months.
I heard they gave her a "better offer" at that "other" site......... :secret:

heh, not really. I would've liked to contribute to this section but it requires way too much deep thought, which isn't my forte.... dunce.jpg

On the bright side, at least now you have more time to visit us lounge-lizards! :D
Thanks, Lisa. It was fun.
Thanks, guys! It was fun, indeed.

I'm gonna post something in the lounge right now, because someone thinks I can't figure out what kind of car he has. Since I'm not much of a real car person, I really can't. lol. I was leaning toward a Chevelle or Charger, off the top of my head, but I really don't know.

·
move the eff over
7,196 Posts
Didn't get in here often enough girl, but your efforts are commendable to say the least.

Gonna miss seeing your posts, but hopefully I got your last riddle in the lounge solved. ;)

·
'Nova GIRL
671 Posts
Thanks so much Lisa! That was a lot of fun.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts