LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are some pics of my tinted windows that i got done this weekend. they are 20% all around. i got it done at Mid-America Glass Tinting in Schaumburg, IL. they do really great work. it took a half a day. it comes with a life time gaurantee not to run, bubble, peel, or fade. it cost $140. it would have cost $200 to have the fronts done as well. but i decided not b/c i didn't want to get hassled.

anyways, i really like it alot. it makes the car look so much more sleek and smooth.

·
May I quote you on that?
22,046 Posts
Looks nice. I haven't found a good tinter in Cleveland. I'd like to use the Huper Optik stuff, but 2 times they forwarded my inquiries for a local dealer to someone who didn't respond. Maybe I'll just get my eyballs tinted.

·
Registered
2,691 Posts
Looks good.
I had mine done last Wednesday with 20%,35%, ans 50% on the doors. It cost $139 and the kid did a great job. I asked him how it went and he said it was a b$tch getting in the back seat with the tint. He did it in one piece.

·
Est. Apr 2004
5,861 Posts
mistermike said:
Looks nice. I haven't found a good tinter in Cleveland. I'd like to use the Huper Optik stuff, but 2 times they forwarded my inquiries for a local dealer to someone who didn't respond. Maybe I'll just get my eyballs tinted.

I'm looking for someone in C-town as well. Ziebart's seems to be the only "reputable" shop but I'm a bit scared they'll try to upsell a bunch of crap and have their tint boys driving the goat around all day.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts