LS1GTO.com Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 70 Posts

·
toasted goat
608 Posts
I got one as well but it was not an intention to be rude. It was late and we were tired but I think the real reason you feel this way is cause your Goat is not as nice as his so congrats on being a Hater cause if you won I would have congradulated you on winning so have a nice day. If you feel that more needs to be said come talk to me next year thanks.
What is actually awesome is this douchebag waste of life thinks that the relevance of the post is because everyone is a "hater" and is so discontent and has to objectify how cool he is with car show awards, and state that everyone else is so jealous of him cause he's cooler than cool. It is just plain awesome.

Thanks for proving that pathetic wastes of life still exist in the community.

Edit: Note the Join Date. Lulz.

·
Carbon Feaver
3,602 Posts
OK, I think the big issue comes from the complete lack of communication to anyone. Calling people out on yhr "board" is Just as douchey as the act itself. You could have just kindly talked to him there. Under normal circumstances there I'd no excuse park in a handicap place, but its never been an issue for the last few years. Check out all the pictures from years prior. Everyone participated.

I think everyone needs to chill out and Just respect the fact That it was a good time. Who cares who one the show. My car was broken down in the parking lot all weekend long and I've had a better attitude about it than some of you. :)

·
Carbon Feaver
3,602 Posts
Sorry about the poor Cranmer... damn phone typing!

·
Carbon Feaver
3,602 Posts
Crammer? ... lol grammer!

·
Premium Member
8,254 Posts
you must have a very large e-penis
What is actually awesome is this douchebag waste of life thinks that the relevance of the post is because everyone is a "hater" and is so discontent and has to objectify how cool he is with car show awards, and state that everyone else is so jealous of him cause he's cooler than cool. It is just plain awesome.

Thanks for proving that pathetic wastes of life still exist in the community.

Edit: Note the Join Date. Lulz.
Thats a Negative Ghost Rider, again apologies to the guys that needed the spot.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
OK, I think the big issue comes from the complete lack of communication to anyone. Calling people out on yhr "board" is Just as douchey as the act itself. You could have just kindly talked to him there. Under normal circumstances there I'd no excuse park in a handicap place, but its never been an issue for the last few years. Check out all the pictures from years prior. Everyone participated.

I think everyone needs to chill out and Just respect the fact That it was a good time. Who cares who one the show. My car was broken down in the parking lot all weekend long and I've had a better attitude about it than some of you. :)
I don't think you are seeing the point here. Whether it be an issue in the past or not, you DONT park in a handicap spot if you do not require it, regardless of location, time of day, and or whatever else. The main point of this post was not who won the show, that I could give two shits about. Winning a mediocre car show with 60-80 cars is NOT that big of a deal, its an ego boost at best. Nor do I even own my GTO anymore, so my care level is below zero about who won. I could bring my STi there next year with a group of 30+ people and have them all vote for me and win and walk me to the back of a trailer with an LED bar above my head to grab my award, but I don't care to do so. The point was don't park in a handicap spot just because you want to show off your "best of show" award.

The funniest part of the award, was the trophy was about the size of its winner. He probably :whine:'d about that.

And fwiw, the front bumper alignment looked like absolute dogshit. Not to mention you putting two different tire setups on the car because you were worried about "what people would like more"

·
Premium Member
8,254 Posts
I don't think you are seeing the point here. Whether it be an issue in the past or not, you DONT park in a handicap spot if you do not require it, regardless of location, time of day, and or whatever else. The main point of this post was not who won the show, that I could give two shits about. Winning a mediocre car show with 60-80 cars is NOT that big of a deal, its an ego boost at best. Nor do I even own my GTO anymore, so my care level is below zero about who won. I could bring my STi there next year with a group of 30+ people and have them all vote for me and win and walk me to the back of a trailer with an LED bar above my head to grab my award, but I don't care to do so. The point was don't park in a handicap spot just because you want to show off your "best of show" award.

The funniest part of the award, was the trophy was about the size of its winner. He probably :whine:'d about that.

And fwiw, the front bumper alignment looked like absolute dogshit. Not to mention you putting two different tire setups on the car because you were worried about "what people would like more"

Lol wow you just proved my point!! To the people that needed the parking space again I do apologize to you guys.

·
Where am I?
1,028 Posts

Damn son! There is alot there, props to you for letting it go like that. Some people are sure to share your opinion here even if they fail to say so.

·
Premium Member
8,254 Posts

·
Good Time Charlie
315 Posts

:lol::thumbs:

·
Carbon Feaver
3,602 Posts

I understood your point. Your basing things on good principle, and I get that. I even understand based on my previous line of work.

But, wow, dude... your seriously upset and angry about this, and even throwing insults in the direction of someone you barely know. If you gave it a shot, and actually talked to the dude, you'd see he's a nice guy. Modest, kind, selfless and always willing to help everyone out. I'd suspect he'd have moved in a heart beat if he felt or was told he was inconveniencing anyone. Especially someone handicapped!

I don't suspect that'll happen though, as you probably don't care at this point and your mind is made. I suppose I'll never understand why people attempt to stir up drama.

Nevertheless, for all those who I met this weekend, it was a blast! And special thanks to the guys who helped organize and run the event. You are all a class act.

Cheers, all! :)

·
Premium Member
5,098 Posts
I understood your point. Your basing things on good principle, and I get that. I even understand based on my previous line of work.

But, wow, dude... your seriously upset and angry about this, and even throwing insults in the direction of someone you barely know. If you gave it a shot, and actually talked to the dude, you'd see he's a nice guy. Modest, kind, selfless and always willing to help everyone out. I'd suspect he'd have moved in a heart beat if he felt or was told he was inconveniencing anyone. Especially someone handicapped!

I don't suspect that'll happen though, as you probably don't care at this point and your mind is made. I suppose I'll never understand why people attempt to stir up drama.

Nevertheless, for all those who I met this weekend, it was a blast! And special thanks to the guys who helped organize and run the event. You are all a class act.

Cheers, all! :)
People that are kind, selfless, etc...Don't park in handicapped spots. Narcissists and lazies do.

·
Carbon Feaver
3,602 Posts
People that are kind, selfless, etc...Don't park in handicapped spots. Narcissists and lazies do.
Fair enough, and judge as you will, as you neither know the person nor the situation. From an outsiders perspective, your claims are understandable and agreeable.

This is being made up to be much more than it is, singling out one person in a large group of people who have done the same.

Might as well say that everyone who has attended, was a giant douchebag at some point, myself included. Of which, if you heard about even more of the stuff we did, would also be a justifiable opinion of the group.

·
Fly Eagles Fly
808 Posts
To clarify, this 2004kid is not the one that won the car show.
Edited: he just likes calling people haters. Weak.

·
Carbon Feaver
3,602 Posts
To clarify, this 2004kid is not the one that won the car show. But he is the person that had his own hate thread because he parked sideways across 2 parking spots in a parking garage in nor cal. His name says it all, KID.
No that was a different guy.
lol, yes... they are different people.

·
Good Time Charlie
315 Posts
For the record, there are many people who attended that would never, ever, in a million years, even think about parking in a handicap spot. No matter how "cool" they think they are.

·
Fly Eagles Fly
808 Posts
Fair enough, I notice that the brag/hate thread has been deleted.
The point is that this KID, who is calling people haters, has nothing to do with the best of show car.

21 - 40 of 70 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.