LS1GTO.com Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 70 Posts

·
AARP Qualified
7,190 Posts
I voted for the 3 best cars; 2 of my 3 votes won. Congratulations Ray and Tony!

Also, special recognition to Allen! Your IBM was the Tops in my book and my first vote.

As to the winner, he'd be the first to tell anyone he screwed up parking there. If he was a narcissist, it would have been calculated. It wasn't, plain and simple; he just screwed up. This man has a heart of gold and he forgives all of you for your trespasses.

·
Where am I?
1,028 Posts

Colin did you at least put one vote for your own car?

·
Rocket Boy
196 Posts
I got one as well but it was not an intention to be rude. It was late and we were tired but I think the real reason you feel this way is cause your Goat is not as nice as his so congrats on being a Hater cause if you won I would have congradulated you on winning so have a nice day. If you feel that more needs to be said come talk to me next year thanks.
Stop being a bitch Kelly! (<lolz) Just say your fu*king sorry and stfu with all the smart ass remarks. You never came over to talk to any of us this year so stop talking tough. I didn't even know you where there.

·
Carbon Feaver
3,602 Posts

·
AARP Qualified
7,190 Posts
Maybe you don't understand what "many people" means?
If that guy doesn't have a handicap plate then he's an idiot too.
Easy fellas, he's legit. Fantastic guy, if anyone else shared in the pleasure of meeting him as I did. Great story about the origin of this "Tiger"'s creation.

·
Carbon Feaver
3,602 Posts
Easy fellas, he's legit. Fantastic guy, if anyone else shared in the pleasure of meeting him as I did. Great story about the origin of this "Tiger"'s creation.
Oh that's right! He did seem like a cool guy, but I never got a chance to meet him myself. Beautiful car, though!

·
Rocket Boy
196 Posts
What are you getting at with that picture. . That car has a handicap plate and the owner walks with a cane.. So he can park there anytime he want.

Also btw you said you were tired and it was late.... .thats bs! It was 9:00pm or so on Saturday night when we all got back and you guys parked in the handicap stops.. .

·
Finger on the triger...
3,882 Posts
What are you getting at with that picture. . That car has a handicap plate and the owner walks with a cane.. So he can park there anytime he want.

Also btw Kelly you said you were tired and it was late.... .thats bs! It was 9:00pm or so on Saturday night when we all got back and you guys parked in the handicap stops.. .

I stand corrected then. I didn't see a plaque in that pic.

·
Premium Member
8,254 Posts
To clarify, this 2004kid is not the one that won the car show.
Edited: he just likes calling people haters. Weak.
For the record, there are many people who attended that would never, ever, in a million years, even think about parking in a handicap spot. No matter how "cool" they think they are.
Stop being a bitch Kelly! (<lolz) Just say your fu*king sorry and stfu with all the smart ass remarks. You never came over to talk to any of us this year so stop talking tough. I didn't even know you where there.
First I would like to say I said hello to who ever walked by. I do not know you personally so calling me names is really showing your true colors. The thread was directed at one person cause no one bothered to see the Red GTO next to the CGM this is why im calling you haters.We came down as a club ,in this case we screwed up cause i did not bother to pay attention to where we parked. I have apologized repeatedly to everyone here. Cyclonegoat05 I think calling me a bitch is kind of juvenile. One thing about our club we help eachother and would have helped you if you were stuck or in a jam cause the fact you are a pontiac owner. None of us were trying to be cool when we parked there we just simply did not pay attention to where we parked. So to all who have the hadicap plates we as a club do apologize for parking there. I enjoyed going to the show and having a good time. I do love talking to others about cars it is a great passion that I enjoy that is the whole point of Goat Run. I hope this will die and we can all see eachother next year cause I do enjoy hanging out with everyone.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Was anything said in person? OP?
no, and trust me..had i seen him, my word would have been spoken.

I voted for the 3 best cars; 2 of my 3 votes won. Congratulations Ray and Tony!

Also, special recognition to Allen! Your IBM was the Tops in my book and my first vote.

As to the winner, he'd be the first to tell anyone he screwed up parking there. If he was a narcissist, it would have been calculated. It wasn't, plain and simple; he just screwed up. This man has a heart of gold and he forgives all of you for your trespasses.
than why has he not posted up in here yet? he's been active on the boards and has posted tonight. I'm sure his lil' entourage has been blowing him up and letting him know about this thread since they all seemed to be jammed so far up his ass at the car show

·
NorCal Goat
1,781 Posts
What's up with all the shit being talked online? He was around all day today, and nobody said shit to him in person.

He fucked up. Get off your high horse, adjust your tampon, and shut the fuck up.

BTW, my name is Jose, I drive a dropped CGM on graphite colored 18s... and I'll be around next yr, if any of you ladies wanna talk about it.

You can bash the shit I just typed, but let's be honest, you didn't say shit today, and you probably won't say shit next yr.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
. None of us were trying to be cool when we parked there we just simply did not pay attention to where we parked.
never said you were cool. personally i think it made you look like an absolute piece of shit. earlier you posted you were "tired", which to most would reference lazy and don't give a shit. everyone knows handicap spots are situated close to a means of egress, IE entrances, exits, elevators, etc.

What's up with all the shit being talked online? He was around all day today, and nobody said shit to him in person.

He smurfed up. Get off your high horse, adjust your tampon, and shut the smurf up.

BTW, my name is Jose, I drive a dropped CGM on graphite colored 18s... and I'll be around next yr, if any of you ladies wanna talk about it.

You can bash the shit I just typed, but let's be honest, you didn't say shit today, and you probably won't say shit next yr.
Oh, hi Jose with a dropped CGM on graphite 18's! (sounds sweet btw! :turbonaug)

Let's see, we had 3 people from our club stay for monday. We didn't say anything because everyone in AZDG that has posted in this thread, was not there today. Had I come across the owner while I was still there, I would have gladly spoken words with him, as well as the spice red owner.

And fwiw, I had my period 2 weeks ago, and I use pads, not tampons. I don't ride horses, I only ride your mom. I don't want to get off of her because she swallows every last drip of my load.

You and your boys had plenty of time to say something. You took that pic... What sunday morning?? Then post it today after the meet is over??
the picture was taken by another member sunday morning, good job! And yes, again, good job on noticing when I posted something, glad you can read the time. this forum is filled with douchebaggery ever since it got sold from private ownership, and i don't frequent it much since selling my gto. shucks, this must make me a troll, huh?

·
Where am I?
1,028 Posts

He smurfed up. Get off your high horse, adjust your tampon, and shut the smurf up.

Is this for real? He's in the wrong one way or another, instead of just admitting so much and moving on (see Colin's post) you're taking it to a whole different level.

·
NorCal Goat
1,781 Posts
t I don't ride horses, I only ride your mom. I don't want to get off of her because she swallows every last drip of my load.
What are you, fuckin' 12 yrs old? Rewind that weak ass shit, and try again.

Also, to you and all those other AZ females who want to chime in, have a good night.

Is this for real? He's in the wrong one way or another, instead of just admitting so much and moving on (see Colin's post) you're taking it to a whole different level.
I said he fucked up. Read the post. I just don't appreciate all the cooter in AZ speaking on shit online in a way they didn't speak in person... That's it.

41 - 60 of 70 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.