LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:soapbox:
You're a b-tch and you don't deserve that vehicle.

She passed me on the highway, so I proceded to accelerate and get next to her. At that point I threw her a few revs hoping she'd look over, and I'd give her a nice thumbs up with a smile.....

Instead, she doesn't look over, and gives me the finger. :confused: As she pulls into the other lane and accelerates, I notice she has a fooking "Vote For O'Donnell" sticker on the rear of her vehicle. I'm not talking about flat against the back, but rather she has it rounded over the left rear sorta facing the sky. :confused: :The_Villa

So... you put a stupid sticker on your vehicle AND you gave me the finger.

So here's to you, b-tch, I hope your vehicle ends up in the junkyard with your head still resting in the windshield. :fawkdance

Okay, I feel better now. My apologies if that's someone's girlfriend/wife on here driving their vehicle..... wait, better yet, I feel sorry FOR you. :bootyshak

·
Refuse to lose.
3,509 Posts
GTO1_OHIO said:
...oh, was she at least cute?
It doesn't matter. Any broad stupid enough to fly a "Vote For O'Donnell" flag isn't interested in anything men have.

·
Hi-Performance Minis
271 Posts
You probably would have received a better response if you had a bumper sticker that said......"Married Dykes FTW!"

·
Electric or GTFO
452 Posts
Is it inappropriate to drop the "c" bomb at this point? Even I can admit that 99% of women drivers are idiots. If I see her I'll be sure to tell her that the color of her goat doesn't go well with her hair so she'll sell it and someone better can own it. :bs:

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I couldn't tell if she was cute because her one inch long bright red nail attached to her middle finger was calling out to me - and it seemed to glow with the word "C * N T" etched into it.

·
My most expensive mod ever
2,502 Posts
Lol!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts