·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
No! :D

I want to know if for some "magikal" reason, my TPW moved forward. :D

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Stupid work always gets in the way of important stuff. I have the week off and figure everyone else does too. How naive is that??!!??
:drink: :drink:

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Same status as before but are you B.S.ing me on the TPW?

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
That's news I like to hear!!! 3 weeks ahead of the previous TPW!!

·
Registered
524 Posts
Dang! Tonight, Huh. Rats. etc. Thanks DY (truly appreciate your work):D

·
PC load letter?
236 Posts
Could this be it? CMNT getting his TPW moved up has me on the edge of my seat. Will I FINALLY get a TPW issued? Will my status change for the first time in 4 months? Will our heroes be able to defeat the enemy at these incredible odds?

Stay tuned next week for the finale kids!

:slap:

·
GTOAA 04-06 Tech Advisor
1,545 Posts
Tonight??? URGGG. I am now in Guam (I an the Project Manager for a company that installs the new escape systems in our Submarines) and will be until the 10th. I KNOW my car will come in while I am here. So does my dealer, he has a spot cleared for it on the showroom floor and containment ropes standing by.
I have already had to wait an extra day as it is Tuesday here already. But I will wait right along side everyone else. If anyone understands how work gets in the way of other stuff, it is me.....

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
Vin #

Devilyellow

I am some what new to ls1.com , but i am getting the jist of it.
I have a order # of GKXKC9 and vin # of 6G2VX12G4L176736
and I can't get info from My dealer. I know the car was born on 9/15
Iknow that some GTOs were in Kansas but the two coming to Wisconsin were Janesville and Algoma. Not the cars Iwas lookin for.
Can you help me?:D

This is driving me to :drink: :drink:

·
Registered
524 Posts
Hmmm, better make that new to ls1gto.com or nobody will talk to you.:D

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
Excuse Me !!!:rolleyes:

Iguess I made a typo:p Ls1.gto.com

·
SPEED THRILLS!!!!!
68 Posts
Hey DevilYelloow

Could you confirm the color on/for order # GKQKX0 pls? It 'should' be Impulse Blue & not Phantom Black..
Looks like not only did my order # get changed from GMWRH9 but the color changed as well ? :confused: :confused: :confused:

·
49 Posts
My TPW was 9/23 and I still have a 3300 status. Can that be right? That's terrible. I've been staying away from posting about not getting cars and lack of information, but now I am very frustrated. And the worst part is, there's not a f'ing thing I can do about it. :mad:

·
Registered
386 Posts
Devil, any news for our ol' pal Britus, or are you finished??:D :D I was thinking maybe mine is heading out on the Cosmos Express today, since it is scheduled to sail today and my TPW was 12/17? Am I off the mark??

1 - 20 of 59 Posts