LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just at a light on my way home, minding my own business, right next to the police station in Quincy.
I wasn't really paying any attention to the cars next to me, and I heard a screaming supercharger, and screaching tires, and then heavy braking.
I look over to see what it was, and it happens to be a 89-93 style black mustang with a vortech sticker on the fender.
He stopped in the middle of the intersection almost hitting a cop car coming through the green light towards the police station.
The guy in the mustang backs up, and I look over to see what kind of maniac would have done such a thing.
It was a cop.

:gears:

·
RIP Jack of Hearts & Tootsie
7,563 Posts
Looks as if he was trying to see if you wanted to play or not. Good thing you didn't. Should of taken a pic of it and sent it thru to the attorney general's office and complained. Is this safe driving practices.

·
Owns 3 GTO's
16,515 Posts
WTF! Some police officers think they can get away with anything. Stupid jerk.

·
THE ROKET WAS SOLD ON 6/22/14
9,794 Posts
Black Devil said:
WTF! Some police officers think they can get away with anything. Stupid jerk.
Hey Black Devil, what's up with your signature? Are there suppose to be pictures in those squares? It says the image has been moved, maybe you see the pics, but we don't. Just thought I would ask.

ROK

·
Owns 3 GTO's
16,515 Posts
Thanks ROK. I may have screwed up the pics when I moved them to a new photobucket album.

How is that now?

·
THE ROKET WAS SOLD ON 6/22/14
9,794 Posts
Black Devil said:
Thanks ROK. I may have screwed up the pics when I moved them to a new photobucket album.

How is that now?
Much better now!!!!! Nice pics too!!!!

ROK :)

·
Owns 3 GTO's
16,515 Posts
I am being sesitive due to some trooper being on this sight. Like Mike (TPR).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts