LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
if anyone has a 2004 gto and wants to delete torque management let me know i will do it for $50 and port and polish inside of tb for 30

·
Admin
9,705 Posts
First, thank you for posting your business contact information in your sig. Please see Rules.

Secondly, I would view a thread like this as an advertisement for services - professional or not. Now the only problem I have with this is that you are actively soliciting members with a competing service that site sponsors/vendors offer.

·
this ->pimpstatus(10);
1,113 Posts
DevilYellow said:
First, thank you for posting your business contact information in your sig. Please see Rules.

Secondly, I would view a thread like this as an advertisement for services - professional or not. Now the only problem I have with this is that you are actively soliciting members with a competing service that site sponsors/vendors offer.

Jeez, in under 30 minutes on a regional forum. You are fast DevilYellow-san

·
Admin
9,705 Posts
billseast said:
i have tried to become a sponser but i can't get any answers from my emails
To be a sponsor you have to have a shop with some sort of history or reputation. When most people ask about being a sponsor I request business info, website link, etc ... I'd say most of the time all "talks" end around there.

In all fairness, you can help out people all you want - I'd just prefer that you don't actively seek them out here.

·
Gone but not forgoten
186 Posts
this is a public general info forum. not to stick my nose in here. but to sell goat services or to try and build a customer following what do you wnat people to do advertise on ebay!!!. it just makes sense if i decided to start selling a custom fabbed part for the gto this would be the first place i came. instead of trying to market it somewhere else and never selling anyhting.

again not trying to be a dickhead or get myself banned but i really do not see the big deal. i like seeing people advertise customer services that can help me out. just my .02 cents. but the last time i checked this was ls1gto.com not communistsourus.com

1 - 7 of 7 Posts