·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info and the correct spelling

·
GTOWILL
236 Posts
Is it just me or do none of those wheels fit the GTO? How did BMR get them to work?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GTOWILL said:
Is it just me or do none of those wheels fit the GTO? How did BMR get them to work?

I saw them on the MPMC GTO. We asked for the backspacing and bolt pattern but have not had a response yet.

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
GTOWILL said:
they aren't called BMR FABRICATION b/c they are good at making cigars. :)

·
Registered
308 Posts
Absolutely the best looking wheel out there. However, my source tells me ARE will not be producing them for the GTO.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
tdimasi said:
Absolutely the best looking wheel out there. However, my source tells me ARE will not be producing them for the GTO.

Booooooo....... ARE

·
Registered
32 Posts
AR wheels

Big Kahuna said:
Does anybody know the web sit for Torq Thrust Wheels? :confused:
AR makes another old style, 60s/70s, 5 spoke wheel .....200s and they have the same wheel with a gray painted center. I have pics in my website.

Joel

·
Registered
308 Posts
Cragar also makes a similar wheel: http://www.wheelsmarket.com/c230782.html. Similat to the Torq Thrust wheels, it's a classic 5 spoke design. Very sharp, too.

You'll note that the info on this site seems to lump the 120mm and 4.75" bolt patterns together. Interesting.

·
Chief Poncho
3,032 Posts
You know I'm still confused on this wheel thing. At the GM Nationals, the guys that built that chevelle look-a-like out of a 04 GTO had some really nice billet chevelle wheels on the car. I asked them did they have them custom made for the bolt pattern. The owners told me that they were the standard GM bolt pattern of 4.75. I'm still confused.

·
Registered
430 Posts
The 4.75 pattern will fit because its 120.65mm, vs the correct bolt circle is 120mm.
You can bolt them on and they will bolt up, but if you look closely, your lugs will not be centered in the holes on the 4.75 and eventually, you could have lug failures.

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
Great looking wheels and something i would consider but they have to be exactly like the OE measurements. No way in hell i'm gonna do a "seems to fit" on the only thing keeping you to the road.

·
Upstairs in the basement
396 Posts
No way will i put 5x4.75 wheels on my ride. I went through that with the GTP and the AE077s at 5x4.5(114.3) versus the 5x115 they should have been. I lost at least one stud on every wheel. I think 2 or 3 on one wheel. Never again.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts