LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well i was MMOB (lie) driving home after buying 1 of the cheap 25$ charcoal grills. i was going to get on the highway to go home but i see an eclipse and mustang GT taking the backroads so i figured i would follow and see if anything comes about.

theres a little bit of traffic and im about 4 cars from the front we start going and a 3rd lane opens up so i get in it and he follows to get in front of the pack. he gets beside me and we get a red light he has all these aftermarket parts on his car hood body kit everything. light turns green and we both punch it i leave him by a few cars and the slow down because its turns into a construction zone into 1 lane.

once thats gone it stays into 2 lanes and he gets beside me starting about 45 he hits it getting about a car on me before i have time to switch into 2nd and punch it stopping his pull immediately and pulling cars on him by 80. as soon as that happens he turns off on a road that leads to no where but construction didnt even try to give me the flyby :(

i dont know if he had a GS or GT because it was debadged but i could hear the turbo it was the last model made which none of came factory turbo so it was definately aftermarket.

edit: and this car is great its so easy to find runs because everyone sees what looks like a stock rx-8 (no body kit or anything distinct about it) and thinks itll be an easy kill i had a 5.0 rustang fox body try me on the highway he had a huge hood on his car probably nothing done to the engine went up to about 130 in the grapevine for people that know the area.

·
Pissin' in the wind.
951 Posts
Nice. So how about your mods?:secret:

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
in a previous post but its ported exhaust for better air flow, lighter rotors and flywheel and full 3" borla exhaust its still NA for now

·
LS1/2/6/7 motors FTW!!
302 Posts
limepro said:
in a previous post but its ported exhaust for better air flow, lighter rotors and flywheel and full 3" borla exhaust its still NA for now
any idea on how much power to the wheels? im not too familiar with those n/a rotaries.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BAD_GTO said:
any idea on how much power to the wheels? im not too familiar with those n/a rotaries.
im only hitting around 220 right now hopefully with the mazdasport turbo thats coming out i can be quite a bit over 300 but thats in the future

·
Parting My GTO Out
1,833 Posts
Nice kill, its good to see you're releasing your mods whenever asked!! :drink:

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ShaneD_06GTO said:
Nice kill, its good to see you're releasing your mods whenever asked!! :drink:
lol i would have anytime that 1 guy just got so irrate about it so i had to keep playing with him.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts