anyone going this friday?

·
its only a 5.7 its the slow1
1,241 Posts
there is a slight possability that i might be going

·
We're comin' a knockin'...
291 Posts
Well...I've got this Friday off.....just not sure what I am doing yet. Might come out if enough are thinking about it.

·
Sold
2,093 Posts
Gotta work but will swing by after......... You guys will be gone by then though..........

·
291 Posts
foster'sguy said:
Gotta work but will swing by after......... You guys will be gone by then though..........
Maybe I'll come by YOUR place of employment on Friday and check out the...umm..scenery. Couldn't hurt to have a beer while looking at some art. :)

·
6.0h man thats fast.
50 Posts
I may be able to swing by for a bit.

Scotts05GTO - if you come out ill buy you a brew!!

·
Sold
2,093 Posts
EntryOpr8tor said:
Maybe I'll come by YOUR place of employment on Friday and check out the...umm..scenery. Couldn't hurt to have a beer while looking at some art. :)

First one is on me!

·
291 Posts
foster'sguy said:
First one is on me!
My age is gettin' to the memory...remind me where you are now? I should remember, we just talked about it, but I'm so bad with some stuff...send me a pm with the name of the establishment. :)

·
Not a winner?
7,438 Posts
lol how about a get together at his place of employment. i bet people would actually respond to something like that huh

·
Sold
2,093 Posts
lol! I'm at the Cheetah Hallandale. Hallandale Beach Blvd exit off I-95, go east, first left. We're right behind the B.K.

·
291 Posts
Sorry guys, but I couldn't make it...I don't know who made it out tonight, if anyone. I ended up getting called out for a bomb threat, so me and the K9 had to go to work for a while. By the time we got back, there was no way for me to get down there.

·
Registered Abuser
981 Posts
I've got a question.....

I see a post about once a week, maybe every other, about you guys meeting at tower shops. What is it?

·
Sold
2,093 Posts
Tower Shops is a shopping plaza/strip mall in Davie,Fl. They have a meet there every Friday, weather permitting. All makes, all models, etc.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts