LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
2006 BOM M6
127 Posts
My son and I and a friend and his son will be there with the motorhome from Sat AM till Sunday PM. Can't wait..... bring on da noise!!!!

·
Capitol City GTO's
1,410 Posts
carpoor said:
I was there and got soaked glad I didnt take the goat the parking lot was a mud pit that took 2 hrs to get out of.
I left my goat at home also, never saw so much mud. What time did they cancel the race, we arrived around noon, turned around and went back home, was glad to have a GPS, which allowed us to bypass the traffic jam trying to leave the place?

·
Registered
47 Posts
I think it was 11 or so . I got there when the gates just opened and walked in rain until 1130 and left got on the main road at 2 since there was a major jam leaving

·
2006 BOM M6
127 Posts
We got there around 11:00 also, drove from S. Jersey figuring that the qualifying might be compressed into one day and maybe shortened to just a couple of rounds instead of four then run the finals on Sunday as scheduled. Pretty pissed when we saw the lot attendents holding signs that said "event cancelled".

We'll try again on the weekend of the 30th. I hope those parking areas(grass fields) dry out enough by then.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts