LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering that for those who made orders and recently took delivery how long the delay was from their TPW date to the date they took delivery.

·
Yes, it has a car seat
1,884 Posts
By my count over half of us that pre-ordered ended up buying other cars off of the lot. My TPW was 11/24 - moved to 12/8. That car is landing in CA tomorrow. I bought a different car off the lot monday.
Dan

·
Registered
524 Posts
My TPW was 10/20 moved to 10/30. Car was delivered 2/04/04. There are several folks here with early September TPW's whose cars were delivered mid January and some well after mine (Thanatos comes to mind).

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
rschumacherfan1 said:
By my count over half of us that pre-ordered ended up buying other cars off of the lot. My TPW was 11/24 - moved to 12/8. That car is landing in CA tomorrow. I bought a different car off the lot monday.
Dan
Anyone have trouble getting their deposit back when you ended up getting a different car off the lot from a different dealer?

·
Yes, it has a car seat
1,884 Posts
Well, I didn't put a deposit down - so no issues here.

·
3,327 Posts
TPW of 12/18 and on my dealer floor 2/16. I did order early in June, and was not lucky (or unlucky enough??) to get an early TPW that was not delviered in the 30-60 day timeline.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
On my third order the TPW was Nov and delivered 2/2. I had no trouble getting my deposit back from my first and second orders.
:thumbs:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts