LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forgive my "fng" status, but I thought that today 12 15 03 was the day they update the production status but mine remained the same and the TPW status is empty. What up?:confused:

·
Here come Da Judge
228 Posts
Well my tpw got update from 12/15/03 to 1/19/04? Whats up with that? Well I guess I wont have to worry about the winter weather, eh! :slap:

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, that is the positive side about a later tpw, but I just wish I had any date ... but thanks for the comeback:cool:

·
Registered
279 Posts
You should ask your dealer why you don't yet have a TPW.

Did you dealer submit your order to GM?

Does you dealer have an allocation available to you?

I know of several dealers that are merely collecting deposits on orders, but do not have the allocation from GM available to be put into the production system.

I put my deposit down on 12/5 and received a TPW on 12/15. My dealer explained that they had the allocation available and was going to order the car according to their own preferences unless I put a deposit on it to configure the car the way that I wanted it.

Good luck!

Jim

·
Registered
227 Posts
Also remember GM picks up orders (assigns TPW) on Tuesday so it may show up next week.

·
American Iron Horse
406 Posts
I'm in the same exact boat speedking. My TWP was on the 12/15/03. Now it's on the 01/19/04. At first I was pretty pissed off. But then I started to think that I live where we get alot of snow. Plus thats an extra grand for me to save for a down payment. So we can expect our GTO's between March 19 and April 19, 2004.

·
Registered
5 Posts
vin no#

you folks posted a vin no# status dealer calls me to tell me the no# and says a gto will be on the show room shortly his own thanks sorry i dont write much :)

·
Here come Da Judge
228 Posts
Iron, Many years ago I would have gone ballistic over this but over the years I have ripened per say. I try to find the good in everything now. Grant it I would rather have to worry about the snow and my new GTO but getting it in March or April wont be that bad. If I’m Lucky I might get it for my birthday on March 24th. Still jealous of you all getting them now but happy for you too.

======================
A fine line
Between an orgy of destruction
And a wonderful time
======================

1 - 11 of 11 Posts