201 - 204 of 204 Posts

·
Doc, Just Doc
8,767 Posts

·
Supercharged and a Warranty
434 Posts
Gee how did you know I meant you?

You could almost say I boycott the event out of respect for you, but that would imply I HAD some respect for you which I don't.

Sorry I was wrong about the Mustang v GTO comment, maybe it was just wishful thinking, or a mental block.

Either way. Hope to never have to see you or deal with you again in the future.

Goodbye.
You internet warriors just kill me. We have had no personal or professional dealings, hell, I can't remember even talking to you more than to nod and acknowledge your presence, but that's ok you really know me.

I can understand the people who truely know me and think I'm a dick because more than likely I was a dick to them, but they know me, $hit happens and we move on. I would nor have I ever said anything as rediculous as "I have no respect for you" because I don't know you or your abilities. I do think you were a dick just now, but I have respect for just how big a dick you were.

·
2/23/2007 = [email protected]
3,962 Posts
John, with all the work we have put in over the last five years for this event, improve it every year, and assist the U.S. military, and then still get $hit on, my diplomacy has run thin. Kinda like the Vets from your era. You fought for your country and then came home to haters and people spitting on you. Not right . . . Think about it . . .
There is no disputing how much effort has been put into these events over the last 5 years....in my opinion....in some ways it has improved, and in some ways has not.....one could argue/debate aspects of each, with objectivity and subjectivity....both can be constructive in the long run....I totally understand, and respect the point your trying to make.....but why lower yourself to that type of verbiage in an open forum.

You don't know how right you are (both past and present)....that is why I found a particular incident in 3/2007 extremely offensive (I'm sure your aware of it).....considering that individual also served in the military (different era)......and more so.....the efforts by a select few to protect, was both amazing and absurd.

If true, and there won't be a 6th GTO Rally.....will there be a different event in it's place under the same leadership?

201 - 204 of 204 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.