LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Member of the 500+ RWHP Club!
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so excited I cant wait! Vengeance is doing the install in the morning! I am going to take some pics will share tomorrow or friday! :gears: :burnout:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Dude,

Your going to DIG IT..............

·
I'm gonna get you!
2,812 Posts
knowing BJ he's taking a nap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
620 Posts
Come on Pete... We didnt get started till 11am.. Had a Vette to finish up.. Then BJ goes for the front/rear cradle alignment and a ported LS2 intake/TB/Dynotune... He will be posting tomorrow by mid day Im sure :)

·
= Ol Dirty Ed
3,280 Posts
I must swear that you will absolutely love your car ten fold with your new suspension it is unbelievable how much more fun can be had after. This car is the best car I have ever driven. One word AMAZING.Congratulations lets hear how you like it.

·
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
No not napping! Just working! I will post up tomorrow about everything! Buddy is a machine, you guys should be so luck to let him work on your car!

Oh almost forgot, I saw the new Dyno and its tight!!

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
You got to take me for a ride... i might be up at he fair tomorrow ill swing by and see if any body is at the shop....what are you up too?

·
Registered
4,685 Posts
They have to be good, they are Pedders Dealers. :aus_flag:

They have a great lineage coming from Matt Murphy & GMMG, Inc. These guys are the real deal.

·
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
luke0927 said:
You got to take me for a ride... i might be up at he fair tomorrow ill swing by and see if any body is at the shop....what are you up too?
I will be there some time after lunch I believe. No sure exactly when.

·
Registered
4,685 Posts
JHamilton said:
Dammit BJ you beat me! I really, seriously am calling for a quote tomorrow. :turbonaug
Just give him your plastic and let him whack it. Once you drive your Pedderised GTO not even the bill including installation can erase your SEG!

·
Registered Abuser
981 Posts
JusticePete said:
Just give him your plastic and let him whack it. Once you drive your Pedderised GTO not even the bill including installation can erase your SEG!
Will I be able to out run the CC companies? :gr_jest: If so, I'll just drop the car and my card off and close my eyes!

Are you dropping the ride height BJ?

·
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Yeah I doubled what i wanted to spend today! I blame Mike! He makes you spend money! JHamilton Do it! Its completly worth it! and like I said buddy is an intalling machine. Ron, I am going to claim JHamilton as someone I sent to you!:bootyshak

JHamilton: Track II drops it an inch in the front and 1/2 in the rear.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
im still thinking about the strip package but you maybe changing my mind....

·
Beer Geek
3,713 Posts
BJSchubert said:
Yeah I doubled what i wanted to spend today! I blame Mike!
I remember getting a $1500 'oil change' from a Pedder's dealer named Mike ;-)

What can I say, the car was already on a lift...

·
Still a communist state
12,479 Posts
damn track II is $$$$,how good is street II? :)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts