LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
GTOAA 04-06 Tech Advisor
1,545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you guys give me a an idea of how this works? Who updates this and when. I read the date and it says today, but what does that mean? Where does the info come from? Is this a special info source or can any of us go to it?

Thanks,
Jerry

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
DevilYellow said:
Well Im running into a problem with a maruarder I'm tuning right now so I don't have time to do the update to the tracking system until lunch time. Most importantly my order changed and thats what matters to me :p
The older I get the more I notice that the damn work is always getting in the way of the important stuff!!!

:drink: :drink:

·
Registered
15 Posts
THANK YOU DevilYellow

:D Guys with out this site I wouldn't know a damn thing about my order. My salesman at JamesRivard gave me this website and said they know what's going on before us. So give these guys a break. When they know, we'll know. Thanks again Devilyellow.

JD

94 Stang
04 RAM "Hemi"
02 Altima 3.5

Waiting for my 2004 GTO ordered in August- Black/Red

·
Sewell Pontiac
300 Posts
Hey Jon I sent you the info this morning. You should have the updated list.

·
Registered
84 Posts
DevilYellow said:
I am slowly getting thru the list. I am pretty much slammed today at work and doing them one at a time between things. Sorry everyone.
DY,

You have another job? Don't we pay you enough?:D

·
Registered
662 Posts
Why can't I find my order?

I placed my order number GTTRQ2 on 12/15 and it isn't on the tracker from what I can see so I tried placing it again.

I did subscribe so I am not sure why it isn't there, any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Walt

·
SPEED THRILLS!!!!!
68 Posts
Hey DevilYellow

Could you confirm the color on/for order # GKQKX0 pls? It 'should' be Impulse Blue & not Phantom Black..
Looks like not only did my order # get changed from GMWRH9 but the color changed as well ?:confused: :confused:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts