LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Admin
9,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to do it within the next few hours ... I had an "exciting" day at work today. If you dont see your order anymore its because its passed along to 6000 :)

Due to the "newness" of the board software any registry I work up will all custom. Too bad I want it to be so cool I cant get it all done soon :(

·
large member
105 Posts
Hey DY, Keep up the good work, I see I finally have a TPW of 2/23 which means I should see my car in May (?) so Ill be around awhile and hope the board stays active (including the tracker!). I think Lutz owes you something... ;)

·
Resident Sheriff
4,691 Posts
Gm definatly should give this site something, and they should compensate you for allthe work you have done DY.

·
HOTROD HANDYMAN
434 Posts
DevilYellow said:
Done....

and to the people that have moved past the tracker, welcome to the 6000 club :)

I'll start a 6000 list while working on the registry
Hi DY, Thanks for all your time with the tracker. :D I sent you my new order number last night. I noticed that it was changed in the tracker but the TPW from my old one is still there. My new TPW should be 9/25/03. :D Thanks again for all your time with this project! :thumbs:

·
DOG
626 Posts
BTW, good to see the tracker still going. I do think though that dropping the update cycle might help, and once pontiac starts reliably hitting targets (60-90 days after TPW) that it would be dropped. I know the tracker was the only thing that kept me sane.

·
Registered
459 Posts
The update is certainly appreciated. I have gotten pontiac customer service to call me every week until my car arrives. Guess what... They actually are calling.

·
Registered
66 Posts
DevilYellow said:
I'm going to do it within the next few hours ... I had an "exciting" day at work today. If you dont see your order anymore its because its passed along to 6000 :)

Due to the "newness" of the board software any registry I work up will all custom. Too bad I want it to be so cool I cant get it all done soon :(
Re the tracker: Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!

·
Registered
524 Posts
Hey DY. Not that I expect a change, are you going to update the tracker? Thanks.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
The last ship left December 29 and arrived on January 21st or so. According to Jim Hopson the next ship is not leaving until February 20. I assume so because the port of Benicia is totally jammed up with 8000 cars of all kinds and they need time to catch up. He stated that the next ship would carry 1,500 GTO's.
:thumbs:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Wow thats a long time between ships, almost 2 months! Well no snow to worry about when mine gets here (thats what my therapist tells me to repeat every 10 minutes).

M6 Yellow Jacket tpw 12/17 status 3450

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
DevilYellow said:
Done....

and to the people that have moved past the tracker, welcome to the 6000 club :)

I'll start a 6000 list while working on the registry
:D Jon

YOU ARE THE MAN

Another great job!! :D

A big thanks :thumbs:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Gangster, I had a red/red/6spd coming into central va. with a 10/17 TPW, I give up, you interested, it was MSRP, might be a week away? Let me know...

·
Registered
459 Posts
Mr. Pontiac said:
Gangster, I had a red/red/6spd coming into central va. with a 10/17 TPW, I give up, you interested, it was MSRP, might be a week away? Let me know...
Let me call my original dealer and try to see what kind of reaction I get. I've dealt with them for quite a while and they have always been good to me. I'll let you know. I certainly appreciate the heads up.

·
large member
105 Posts
Hey DY, some of us mopes who wont be getting out cars til May/June/who knows? really appreciate your work on the tracker. I hope you are able to keep it up, its the highlight of my Monday evenings!

·
Registered
524 Posts
GTOJim said:
Hey DY, some of us mopes who wont be getting out cars til May/June/who knows? really appreciate your work on the tracker. I hope you are able to keep it up, its the highlight of my Monday evenings!
From the looks of those dyno numbers, he's had other things on his mind. :D

1 - 20 of 38 Posts