LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Growing up is an option
17,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is the tracker working? i seem to be stuck on the water :)

·
Growing up is an option
17,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks DY. oh well. it was just starting to get to the exciting part too. maybe i should get my ear to the ground and listen for goat hoofs :)

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
i hear ya svede,
my goat is due tomorrow. but it hasn't shown up on GM buypower, which i think means that it hasn't been invoiced yet. so i think that means that it hasn't even hit US soil. maybe next week :(

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
GTOdriver7 said:
i hear ya svede,
my goat is due tomorrow. but it hasn't shown up on GM buypower, which i think means that it hasn't been invoiced yet. so i think that means that it hasn't even hit US soil. maybe next week :(
Not being invoiced doesn't mean much. My GTO was invoiced while it was on the ship. It arrived at the dealer 2 months later. The same day that I picked mine up they received an IB GTO that they hadn't been invoiced for. The following week they received 5 invoices for GTO's that they never ordered and actually belonged to other dealers.
:drink: :drink:

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
Tails said:
Not being invoiced doesn't mean much. My GTO was invoiced while it was on the ship. It arrived at the dealer 2 months later. The same day that I picked mine up they received an IB GTO that they hadn't been invoiced for. The following week they received 5 invoices for GTO's that they never ordered and actually belonged to other dealers.
:drink: :drink:
haha, ok. point taken. well anyways, im pretty sure my Goat wont be here by the weekend. :(

·
Growing up is an option
17,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i feel for ya GTOd7. i really, really want it for the weekend, even if it's going to rain. blk/rd m6 is what i'm looking for too. i loved the two tone interior but it may really take off in popularity as it's the 'star' of the new USA movie. the dealer got invoiced about a week after the boat docked so i'm keeeping my fingers crossed.

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
svede1212 said:
i feel for ya GTOd7. i really, really want it for the weekend, even if it's going to rain. blk/rd m6 is what i'm looking for too. i loved the two tone interior but it may really take off in popularity as it's the 'star' of the new USA movie. the dealer got invoiced about a week after the boat docked so i'm keeeping my fingers crossed.

yeah, i love the two tone leather as well. feels like the car is on fire, in a good way.

the GTO is the last ride has red interior? i haven't seen good enough pics to tell.
well, hope you get your car soon since it appears that yours is closer than mine.

·
Growing up is an option
17,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
GTOdriver7 said:
the GTO is the last ride has red interior? i haven't seen good enough pics to tell.
yup. saw it on "secrets of the stuntmen" infomercial. they were selling the car and showing behind the scenes of one of the stunts done in the movie.

·
Resident Sheriff
4,691 Posts
Sorry guys my source has not talked to me in a while. I am going to try my second source and see if he can do the update for me. Sorry for leaving u high and dry about the status of your car, but i have no direct access into GM for the tracker.

·
Growing up is an option
17,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
GTOdriver7,

hey, it's still a race. i called the dealer and he checked with pontiac. the car's on a train that's suppossed to arrive in chicago saturday. it will probably be here tuesday or so. you might still beat me by a day. the bummer is i really wanted it to tool around in during the holidays. i guess in a week i won't care anymore. it would be fitting if i got it on wednesday, the day of "The Last Ride". :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts