LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Growing up is an option
Joined
·
17,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is the tracker working? i seem to be stuck on the water :)
 

·
Growing up is an option
Joined
·
17,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks DY. oh well. it was just starting to get to the exciting part too. maybe i should get my ear to the ground and listen for goat hoofs :)
 

·
Gone but not forgotten
Joined
·
4,672 Posts
i hear ya svede,
my goat is due tomorrow. but it hasn't shown up on GM buypower, which i think means that it hasn't been invoiced yet. so i think that means that it hasn't even hit US soil. maybe next week :(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,255 Posts
GTOdriver7 said:
i hear ya svede,
my goat is due tomorrow. but it hasn't shown up on GM buypower, which i think means that it hasn't been invoiced yet. so i think that means that it hasn't even hit US soil. maybe next week :(
Not being invoiced doesn't mean much. My GTO was invoiced while it was on the ship. It arrived at the dealer 2 months later. The same day that I picked mine up they received an IB GTO that they hadn't been invoiced for. The following week they received 5 invoices for GTO's that they never ordered and actually belonged to other dealers.
:drink: :drink:
 

·
Gone but not forgotten
Joined
·
4,672 Posts
Tails said:
Not being invoiced doesn't mean much. My GTO was invoiced while it was on the ship. It arrived at the dealer 2 months later. The same day that I picked mine up they received an IB GTO that they hadn't been invoiced for. The following week they received 5 invoices for GTO's that they never ordered and actually belonged to other dealers.
:drink: :drink:
haha, ok. point taken. well anyways, im pretty sure my Goat wont be here by the weekend. :(
 

·
Growing up is an option
Joined
·
17,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i feel for ya GTOd7. i really, really want it for the weekend, even if it's going to rain. blk/rd m6 is what i'm looking for too. i loved the two tone interior but it may really take off in popularity as it's the 'star' of the new USA movie. the dealer got invoiced about a week after the boat docked so i'm keeeping my fingers crossed.
 

·
Gone but not forgotten
Joined
·
4,672 Posts
svede1212 said:
i feel for ya GTOd7. i really, really want it for the weekend, even if it's going to rain. blk/rd m6 is what i'm looking for too. i loved the two tone interior but it may really take off in popularity as it's the 'star' of the new USA movie. the dealer got invoiced about a week after the boat docked so i'm keeeping my fingers crossed.

yeah, i love the two tone leather as well. feels like the car is on fire, in a good way.

the GTO is the last ride has red interior? i haven't seen good enough pics to tell.
well, hope you get your car soon since it appears that yours is closer than mine.
 

·
Growing up is an option
Joined
·
17,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
GTOdriver7 said:
the GTO is the last ride has red interior? i haven't seen good enough pics to tell.
.
yup. saw it on "secrets of the stuntmen" infomercial. they were selling the car and showing behind the scenes of one of the stunts done in the movie.
 

·
Resident Sheriff
Joined
·
4,691 Posts
Sorry guys my source has not talked to me in a while. I am going to try my second source and see if he can do the update for me. Sorry for leaving u high and dry about the status of your car, but i have no direct access into GM for the tracker.
 

·
Growing up is an option
Joined
·
17,296 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
GTOdriver7,

hey, it's still a race. i called the dealer and he checked with pontiac. the car's on a train that's suppossed to arrive in chicago saturday. it will probably be here tuesday or so. you might still beat me by a day. the bummer is i really wanted it to tool around in during the holidays. i guess in a week i won't care anymore. it would be fitting if i got it on wednesday, the day of "The Last Ride". :)
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top