LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have read that the traction control will be able to be turned on or off. Of all the pic's I've seen, I haven't seen any switch, button, etc. for that. Have any of you guys that have actually seen the car seen a toggle for this? Maybe it's accessible thru the driver info system. Dunno.

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
If you look on the dash (right of the instrument cluster) there are a set of buttons. Perhaps that's where it is. In all the interior pics, the steering wheel gets in the way.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
I read that on the Monaro it is hidden to the right of the steering column near the fog lamp button. That would put it to the left of the steering column on the Goat. I couldn't find a picture that shows it.

:(

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. I'll keep my eyes open. BTW, this waiting is really starting to suck!!!!

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
I think I might have found a picture that shows it. The button is half covered just to the left of the steering wheel.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Look at the lower right area where the shifter is. It looks like a small button of some sort there.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Check out this pic. Look at the button? circled in yellow.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Aren't those air cooling vents on the key??!!?? This thing must really move out!!

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

·
13 year owner
16,379 Posts
Tails said:
Aren't those air cooling vents on the key??!!?? This thing must really move out!!

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:
LOL! Those are textured finger grips. Then buttons for the keyless entry.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Ok we have figured out where the traction control button is and we have verified the remote keyless entry. Where are the ten speakers?

:cool:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
About this Discussion
50 Replies
16 Participants
monaroCountry
LS1GTO.com Forums
LS1GTO.com is a forum community dedicated to the LS1 Pontiac GTO. Come discuss mods, horsepower, engine specs and more!
Full Forum Listing