LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was driving home from school today MMOB when I got stopped at the light at Champagne and Pelham (for those that know the area). I am in the right lane and I look in my side mirror and see those huge chrome air dams coming up with nobody in front of it, a white Trailblazer SS comes to a stop right beside me...and I start to grin.

I looked over and saw the driver paying me no mind so I looked back towards the light. I wasn't looking for a race by any means, but just in case, I reached down beside me and hit the TC button...again just in case :angel:

The light turns green and he jumps out...I mean way out...I have never seen these launch from a dig but it was obvious to me that this guy knew how to launch it. Immediately he was out about a car length so I floor it and reel him in fast...but he kills it shortly after the intersection. Scratch that, as soon as he either saw me at his passenger side door and/or heard my 2nd gear exhaust note it was on. He punches it, I punch it and walk him a good 2 car lengths before killing it at about 90 and he proceeds to pass me at WOT(I wanna say ricer flyby but the guy ended up being cool). Let me also add that those trucks sound AMAZING!! What can you expect from an LS2 though I guess?

He was up a ways from me and I waited for traffic to clear before pulling along side him...this time he was definitely looking at me. I gave a thumbs up and a smile, he did the same and all was well in Whoville. Too bad winter is almost upon us...

·
Ahhh have the need fer speed.
2,271 Posts
Yeah, mine off the light really pulls hard, that AWD makes for fun launches, hahhaa, but you should run em down pretty quick.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts