LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tri Star Automotive's Grand opening is this coming Saturday 9/23.
I would love to see some fellow GTO's come down. All Vehicles welcome of course though.

Address: 100 Powers Way Tyrone, GA 30290

Directions: I85 south to Exit 61 (Peachtree City, Fairburn Hwy 74) make a LEFT
take 74 to the intersection with the Publix complex on the right and Sonic on the left (Carriage Oaks) make a LEFT

go to the Dead end to Senoia rd. make a LEFT this road turns right just before a cul de sac. You will see Tri star on the left.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can make it down,

Rob

Current Dyno pricing is $20 for 1 run, $50 for 3 These do include AF graphs.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
no app neede? and what kind of dyno are we talking bout?. i may make this one. is a tune aval? you can pm if you like but other will want to know the same

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
6SPDGTO said:
Expect to see me there.
can i bowrrow your maggie for the dyno run. :pimp:

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
thats what iam saying. just to know what iam putting down

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its a DynoJet, He is ready to tune but i think the only problem there is time may be an issue. All depeneds on the turnout, I will get with him today to give details more details. I'm not sure about refreshments and food but There are several restarunts very very close, Sonic, Zestos, etc.

Thanks again guys, Its going to be a fun day.

More info coming

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
need time and iam there

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
i put in the directions and it says (yahoo maps) not found but gave the area. i will be coming I85 north from columbus ga

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Normal business hours are 8am-1 on Sat.(I'm sure will be extended for this day) I'll have further Details Monday.

I checked both google and yahoo maps, both are a bit off. They get you close, but once you get to that large intersection follow my directions.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
free bump:patriot:

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK, More info as promised.

Valvoline Reps are doing the cookout.
(what they are serving I have no idea at this point)

Hours: 11am-3pm Official
Robert and I will be at the shop from 8am-5pm or so

Mark (other owner) doesnt want us to be working while we show the public the shop, however Robert expects to strap some cars down and do some pulls. (before 11 and after 3 will most likely be free game also)

EEZGOAT i'm working out details on your tune, can you give me a mod list? Time is my main concern, I hope to see you there regardless though.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
[QUOTEEEZGOAT i'm working out details on your tune, can you give me a mod list? Time is my main concern, I hope to see you there regardless though.][/QUOTE]

you can check my sig out for mods. i have magnaflow catback with x pipe and LPE CAI as far as performance mods. i will get a h/c pack and a maggie with long tubes in the future but not any time soon. baby on the way:) so heavy mods have to wait but i can use an extra 20-30 rwhp tune with out the wife knowing :secret: i know i will need another tune with the other future mods but i want one now :turbonaug

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
JHamilton said:
I'm going......just not too early. I need my beauty rest. :shiner:
shoot man, the shop will be closed if we wait that long :fawkdance :fawkdance

I would prefer if it wasnt to early as well, I dont need any beauty sleep (just comes natrual for me) but it is Saturday morning afterall and I have been getting up way to early on weekends of late.

Need to find out what time David plans on heading down. What time are you going Rob?

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'll be there all day, and early 8am so count me out for the Caravan.

·
6-Speed
63 Posts
Hope To Come

If I get my car back.... I may be there!

Friday night I'll more than we'll be at Reynolds, GA drag racing.... several of the guys are going.....

But if I get my car back.... I'll be there Sat.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
A new GT500 came by the shop today apparently, he is going to pully down and add meth. I believe. Suppose to show up on Saturday also. Looking forward to seeing all of you there.

Rob

1 - 20 of 84 Posts