LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Retired LEO meow
14,535 Posts
Not too keen on those, but I would be interested to see what rims for the GTO look like.

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
TprGTO said:
Not too keen on those, but I would be interested to see what rims for the GTO look like.

Same here.

·
297kW User
1,928 Posts
I'd really like to see Pontiac or some vendor offer the Monaro's 18" wheels with Pontiac center emblems, or the same wheels the GTO showcars were wearing... Vauxhall got them, and we didn't. :(

·
Registered
279 Posts
EDC said:

One of my Mustang customers hooked me up with this guy...

He's working on a set of wheels for the GTO as we speak!

Ed

www.sjmmanufacturing.homestead.com
Awesome! I purchased a race car last year in Kansas and the guy told me that my wheels were Bogart wheels. There were even sponsorship stickers on the car.

I wanted another set of wheels, but could not locate them. Did a google search and they never turned up. Now a year later, I stumble across your post.

Thanks!

Jim

P.S. I won't be buying those wheels for the GTO. Rather, I will be adding another set to my race car.

·
Registered
4,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DevilYellow said:
These are not really for street use. They weigh pretty much nothing and are made for racing. If you hit a pothole going pretty quick I'll bet you will end up with a damaged wheel.
Actually...

They have a road racing series just for heavy duty or street usage.

Just give the guy a call...

Ed

·
GTOWILL
236 Posts
I just talked to someone at Bogart who wasn't very helpful. He said he wouldn't recommend the Road Race series for street use.

·
9 Second Club Member
471 Posts
I found got a set of rims 4 my car. They are Giovanni "VEGA" . Fronts are a 42mm offset, rears are a 48mm offset. the rims are 8.5 for the width. They milled down the rears to 48mm. They fit perfect. Did alot of homework to find these!!!!!!!!!!!

·
MAX-M6/LS1
223 Posts
What do those Vega wheels look like? Do you have any pictures of them? So far the wheels I like the best are the wheels on that Orange GTO prototype, the Woodward Car.

·
Registered
164 Posts
I wouldnt be caught dead in the city with those on my GTO, that would look so red neck hahahahahah

·
9 Second Club Member
471 Posts
rims

:confused:
04 LS1-MAN said:
What do those Vega wheels look like? Do you have any pictures of them? So far the wheels I like the best are the wheels on that Orange GTO prototype, the Woodward Car.
sorry I messed up they are zennetti`s "vega`s" not giovanni`s

1 - 13 of 13 Posts