LS1GTO Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone i am thinking about heading to Colorado for a few days next month to possibly hang out with the RMGTO guys. Just wanted to see if anyone would be interested in heading out there as well? I talked to Doric and he thinks it would be a good thing to get some GTO owners from the midwest to head out there.

·
burnout silver star award :)
2,166 Posts
depends on when. my motor isnt in my car yet.

·
Premium Member
6,768 Posts
I am up for that trip, but probably not until next spring/summer (sister lives in Greenwood Village). It's been 15 years since I did the drive to Denver, after doing it every year for 12+ years or so...

·
'Nova GIRL
671 Posts
Where in CO are you wanting to go?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Muff Daddy said:
depends on when. my motor isnt in my car yet.
I get my vacation Oct 13 so anytime after that.

Most likely the Denver area. I was planning on Driving to Ft. Walton beach Florida but would rather go to Colorado I went to florida last year and wanna do something different this year.

·
7,835 Posts
Would love to have you guys out here.

·
'Nova GIRL
671 Posts
Where is Westminster? I'm in Boulder like once a month for work...if there's any goats in the area, I'd be up for getting together sometime.

Some of the Indiana area goats were talking about taking a drive out to Estes Park, but it probably wouldn't be till next spring.

·
7,835 Posts
SilverGoat04 said:
Where is Westminster? I'm in Boulder like once a month for work...if there's any goats in the area, I'd be up for getting together sometime.

Some of the Indiana area goats were talking about taking a drive out to Estes Park, but it probably wouldn't be till next spring.

im in north west denver, basically between boulder and denver. Bout 15 minute drive.

·
'Nova GIRL
671 Posts
Avsguy33 said:
im in north west denver, basically between boulder and denver. Bout 15 minute drive.
Sweet! Well I'll let you know next time I'm in town...I'm usually stuck with a crappy rental. :( At least that keeps me mobile tough.

·
7,835 Posts
SilverGoat04 said:
Sweet! Well I'll let you know next time I'm in town...I'm usually stuck with a crappy rental. :( At least that keeps me mobile tough.

yeah but nothing corners like a rental car though. :gears:

·
CEO Afros Across America(AAA)
3,005 Posts
id be up for it next summer. i did it this summer twice(round trip). actually it was to new mexico (ABQ area) but went down 25 through denver. its a pretty awesome drive, just wish i coulda spent a few more hours driving and went west of denver more.

the goat gets great MPG on the trip. i got about 27 mpg @ 5 over the speed limit so between 70-80 mph

·
burnout silver star award :)
2,166 Posts
SilverGoat04 said:

estes park is awesome!! i definatley wouldn't mind going back there. the last time i went i was on my bike. i hope to get my car running this month but we will see. my motor gets here on thursday.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I am planning on heading out either way so if anyone wants to tag along just let me know.

·
7,835 Posts
GTO_Scott said:
Yeah, 285 is slower but a nice drive.

:bs:

you can do some distance on 285.

·
1,086 Posts
SilverGoat04 said:
I am usually in Denver a couple long weekends a month. LMK when you will be around next. Would love to meet another female Goat driver!

·
'Nova GIRL
671 Posts
nitrogirl said:
I am usually in Denver a couple long weekends a month. LMK when you will be around next. Would love to meet another female Goat driver!
Will do! I definitely want to meet other female owners! I think my next trip is supposed to be the last week of September...Monday thru Friday.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.