LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Captain Thread Killer returns
21,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am assuming a higher power eliminated pizza man again since all my posts disappeared also. Thanks!

·
21,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
DevilYellow said:
Im going to **** this stupid ***** up soon. I get even more pissed when people respond to him, more to clean up.
Sorry I could not help myself today, he is such an ass. THanks for zapping the latest spawn though.

·
NFC Champs
883 Posts
:(

I missed it. What happened?

·
21,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
pinski said:
:(

I missed it. What happened?
that pizzorsche guy chester was running loose on every thread, he got himself a new screen name, but Mr Yellow came thru quick and eliminated him.

·
NFC Champs
883 Posts
Dbluegoat said:
that pizzorsche guy chester was running loose on every thread, he got himself a new screen name, but Mr Yellow came thru quick and eliminated him.
Oh no! :(

I can't believe a GTO website bant the only guy on the face of the planet who drives a Porsche with a GTO interior magically placed inside...

...tis a shame:gr_jest:

·
Oh my f*ck!
6,464 Posts
pinski said:
Oh no! :(

I can't believe a GTO website bant the only guy on the face of the planet who drives a Porsche with a GTO interior magically placed inside...

...tis a shame:gr_jest:
Look, I debunked the fact that he owned a Porsche in the original thread with that fool. He drives an Acura Integra. LS IIRC.

·
NFC Champs
883 Posts
phobos512 said:
Look, I debunked the fact that he owned a Porsche in the original thread with that fool. He drives an Acura Integra. LS IIRC.

Haha, yea I know. Even on his cardomain page, his car was listed as an Acura Integra, yet he posted pics of a Porsche 911 exterior and then a GTO interior.

Some kids never learn...

·
Big Daddy Says
1,992 Posts
DevilYellow said:
Im going to **** this stupid ***** up soon. I get even more pissed when people respond to him, more to clean up.
sorry man, i'll try to refrain...

·
21,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey DY is that you? He was gone quicker this time. ****in PIZZA****

·
21,898 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
GTOdriver7 said:
i just PMed DY about 5 minutes ago about this. ;)

thanks again DY.
cool. that was fast, I responded to one post and by the time it uploaded he was gone.

·
Gone but not forgotten
4,672 Posts
Dbluegoat said:
cool. that was fast, I responded to one post and by the time it uploaded he was gone.
i was gonna respond. but i figured that it would only create more of a mess for DY to clean up later. so i opted for the PM. much more subtle. (he never saw that punt in a55 coming) haha. :secret: :secret:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts