LS1GTO.com Forums banner

6961 - 6972 of 6972 Posts

·
GR-RRR!
4,980 Posts

·
The Entenmann's Shim-Sham
12,138 Posts
Hmmm, I wonder how all the senior deaths will affect the social security system.
I guess the Boomer Doomer could help in that regard.

·
Jimmy Rustler
9,702 Posts
So 30 more days of social distancing... meh. I live away from civilization anyway. I’ve been off the property twice since last Monday. Social distancing = normal life for me.

·
GR-RRR!
4,980 Posts
Hmmm, I wonder how all the senior deaths will affect the social security system.
Drop in the bucket. A few thousand among tens of millions.

·
HGH Optimist
7,331 Posts

·
Administrator
19,067 Posts

This still just blows my mind...
My daughter is PISSED at me because of this shit. So far, her senior year of high school has included being cut from the soccer team (new coach went with freshmen and sophomores instead), prom has been postponed indefinitely, commencement is the same, and no senior shens... and then I went and cancelled our spring break trip to Lake Cumberland. She saw the beach pic this weekend, and I could tell she was trying to figure out where/how to hide my body.

·
GR-RRR!
4,980 Posts
My daughter is PISSED at me because of this shit. So far, her senior year of high school has included being cut from the soccer team (new coach went with freshmen and sophomores instead), prom has been postponed indefinitely, commencement is the same, and no senior shens... and then I went and cancelled our spring break trip to Lake Cumberland. She saw the beach pic this weekend, and I could tell she was trying to figure out where/how to hide my body.
Yeah, so you invented the coronavirus and set it loose on the world. Bad dad.

·
The Entenmann's Shim-Sham
12,138 Posts
Getting a bit of an early start on being replaced by younger women, eh?

6961 - 6972 of 6972 Posts