LS1GTO.com Forums banner

7481 - 7500 of 7725 Posts

·
Here for the Gangbang
2,124 Posts
If they're smart, the Democratic stratergerists will put that creepy old perv in a bunker until September.
...or refuse to nominate him at all. But lets get real.
It's like they WANT another TrumpyTerm. You would think that lessons would have been learned in 2016.

·
Here for the Gangbang
2,124 Posts
I freaking LOVED this episode.

ibohjoeroganisjustafarrighttalkingheadrawrorangemanbad.mp3

·
Administrator
20,338 Posts
Was a good episode - although they kept bringing up stuff about how the police in D.C. were busting up prosters in front of the white house - "protestors" that the fairly neutral Reuters organization said were setting fires and tearing shit up.

·
Have Bar, Will Travel
9,738 Posts
right. I mean aside from the one man's freedom fighter is another mans terrorist. Pretty sure, correct me if I'm wrong here, all american school children are taught prior to getting out of HS - actin a fool infront of federal buildings can get yo azz in jail or kilt.

I mean I've always assumed that was a thing. Seems to always work that way. but then again weeding out the gene pool . . . . . . . #ronadeathsinprision2020

·
Dick Ross
7,241 Posts
I have held my opinion on everything going on. I find it increasingly worrisome how this matter is splitting the country down the middle, further sending people at each other's throats. Furthermore, I am now concerned about my future wifes safety as a jailer, because of all the hate towards law enforcement. Here is my take.

What happened to George Floyd was plain wrong.

The Police need to be held accountable and brought to justice. There are an awful lot of wrongful deaths at the hands of police and that needs to change.

The Protests are valid and should continue, make your voices heard. I completely support the protests and agree, things need to change.

Racism is real and alive. That being said, white folk are not the only racist people and not every white person is racist. We are all people who.gives a fuck about color. If you do, you're a dick (choose what color of dick you are freely)

The rioting, looting, and violence needs to stop. This is furthering the divide in our country and forcing people to one side, or the other. If it was about revolution or making a point to the government, you'd be destroying Police stations, IRS buildings, jails, courthouses ect. not looting Targets and mom and pop shops that barley survived an unconstitutional shutdown. (I am not suggesting, implying, or supporting the destruction of these buildings, just using as an example)

Law enforcement needs reform. There are several videos of them either instigating, or using force on otherwise peaceful protesters. This only makes matters worse and validates their reason to protest in the first place. The militarization of police, no knock raids, red flag laws, and many other unconstitutional laws needs to be reversed, this is America and not Baghdad.

Not all law enforcement officers are bad or racist. That being said, they are people and there are definitely bad apples in the group. The bad Cops need to be removed from position and brought to justice like a regular person.

Donald Trump is not God, the "best president ever" or the chosen one. That being said, not everything he does is bad nor is everything his fault. He is just like every modern president before him. He listens to advisers (kinda), has his speeches written, and wants to be re-elected. The two party system is a joke and needs abolished.

The "black lives matter" vs "blue lives matter" vs "all lives matter" debate is a fucking joke. It's stupid kindergarten bickering. Just shut the hell up, everyone.

I firmly believe the riots were initiated by the government to deepen the rift between the country. They see how fed up the country is with their bullshit and want to put us at odds with each other. I believe they are scared of a revolution or resistance to their ever increasing laws. The people are a much larger threat to big government as a whole, two smaller groups fighting each other is better for them than one big unified force. Call me a conspiracy theorist or a wacko, I don't care.

Trump using the United States Military on U.S. citizens is absolutely sickening to me. The idea of sending the literal military to enforce law is exactly why the Second Amendment exists. Then again, the rioting and violence needs to stop. I'm torn on this, but I strongly believe the military will make things worse and further the divide.

We need to come together as a country. We are not each other's enemies. This is what the two party system has gotten us. It's them you should be mad at you fucktards, not each other. We are stronger as a whole and can actually make change together! This is exactly what the government wants. The longer we keep hating each other, the weaker we are. Like President Lincoln said, "A house divided cannot stand". We need to come together and stand tall, damn it. I'm getting fucking sick of getting on Facebook and seeing all the fighting and arguing between good people. Friends and families are even at odds with each other. This is ridiculous.

There it is, my opinion. Take it or leave it, I don't care. I'm tired of all this. I want my country back, I want the violence to stop. But with that said, if anyone and I mean ANYONE, tries to hurt my soon to be wife because of her job, you will be met with deadly force, so help me God.

Reactions: Doric

·
Porch Dick
20,270 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Pontiac GTO
578 Posts
Stupid, just plain stupid. I have 2 thoughts on how to handle this. Isolate it, give them nothing, and let them starve to death and kill each other off. Or send in the military and start a massacre until they surrender. But since this is Seattle, neither of these will happen.

·
Buckethead
2,033 Posts
I saw a meme where is said something like "Hey, remember when a few white guys took over some land a few years back and you called them terrorists?

Hi, Seattle!!

·
GR-RRR!
5,511 Posts
Is it 1969? The cars look different so I'm not sure. Maybe 1970.

So, tell me, what ended the Vietnam War? Was it the protests, the civil unrest demonstrating how the majority didn't want to be in that war? Or was it just that it had become too expensive with less and less likelihood of a positive outcome? Or both? I'm seeing a lot of parallels here.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Stupid, just plain stupid. I have 2 thoughts on how to handle this. Isolate it, give them nothing, and let them starve to death and kill each other off. Or send in the military and start a massacre until they surrender. But since this is Seattle, neither of these will happen.
Really, dude? Once the precedent is set, what’s to stop the next Democrat president from sending in the troops when a bunch of armed protestors peacefully demonstrate like in Virginia and Michigan?

·
Registered
2005 Pontiac GTO
578 Posts
Really, dude? Once the precedent is set, what’s to stop the next Democrat president from sending in the troops when a bunch of armed protestors peacefully demonstrate like in Virginia and Michigan?
Yes, did you watch the video? These aren't exactly peaceful protestors, armed with "assault rifles", extorting people and businesses within their zone, beating up people that don't agree with their ideology, etc. This is nothing more than an armed insurrection. Even the police chief is dismayed that the mayor let this happen. Seattle is already a shithole, this is making a section of it even worse.

·
HGH Optimist
7,808 Posts
I think what Love is talking about is... once it happens here, then the Dems would use that in a petty "but you did it before!" move. Even though the situations aren't slightly the same.

7481 - 7500 of 7725 Posts