LS1GTO.com Forums banner

7661 - 7680 of 7718 Posts

·
Jimmy Rustler
9,816 Posts
Far be it from me to defend this asshole, but I'd be surprised if this story is true. Because if it is true I'm more concerned about how gubment works. From what I understand this info was included in 1 intelligence report that was sent to Trump in February. And yes, we do know he doesn't read the reports. That makes me wonder why there isn't some sort of shiny object or flashing light to direct his attention to important stuff.

So no, I don't attribute a failure on Trump here, but definitely on his babysitters.

·
Administrator
20,338 Posts
Not in a town where the mayor describes it as a 'block party" or the next "Summer of Love".
Seattle's mayor is beyond stupid as is their Police Chief. Too bad they didn't burn down the whole fucking city. Maybe that kind of thing is what this country needs to see so that elections shouldn't be popularity contests but competency ones. Who I am kidding, this the inevitable result of democracy and dumbing down the average citizen.

·
WOT's Up Doc?
2,516 Posts
How can we use something far reaching, like, oh, let's say, the internet, to re-educate the average citizen?

·
Buckethead
2,033 Posts
This might be the best quote I have seen in a while. It is from Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms

"It has to stop," Bottoms added, according to FOX 5 Atlanta. "You can't blame this on police officers. It's about people who shot a baby in a car. We're doing each other more harm than any officer on this force."

SO, you FINALLY figured out that having no cops is worse? It only took an 8 year old girl to die to come to that realization. She really has the perfect last name.

·
Born in a class 5 hurricane
11,466 Posts
I just love the way she keeps standing behind her police force. Really a quality I respect in a potential VP nominee.

·
Fake bacon lover
11,249 Posts
But back to that thread title though... Jesus Titty-Fucking Christ! Someone get the Presidential dickbeaters away from his Tweeter-device.
I'm going to assume that like myself, you've come to some sort of conclusion that you really, REALLY don't actually want to know what's going on in inside the minds of our 'leaders' in Washington.

Then he tweets... :faceplam:

Sidenote: bought some more ammo today... Cause, I like shoot'n shit.

7661 - 7680 of 7718 Posts