LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
former stanger
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I turn up the volume, I get a bass vibration from the right trunk area. Any one else have this? It gets annoying when I want to pump up the volume.

·
Got Zydrate?
2,450 Posts
quit trying to litsen to your stereo while outside the car.

:gr_jest:

·
Got Zydrate?
2,450 Posts
04GoatInMass said:
sometimes you need to impress people on the outside
I look at it this way, they didn't pay for it, so why should they be a listening to it??

·
former stanger
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am not really concerned with fellow citizens as i am the rattle that happens at relatively low volumes...

·
Got Zydrate?
2,450 Posts
GTOMO said:
I am not really concerned with fellow citizens as i am the rattle that happens at relatively low volumes...
do you mean "I have the rattle"?

Behind one of the rear lights it the air escape flap thing. It's what allows the last door to close when all the windows are rolled up by allowing the built up air pressure to escape. I recall one other post a while back about this for the goat.

It was also the only rattle I wouldn't fix on a 99 Durango with a pair of Cerwin Vega 12" Vegas thumpin back there

·
Registered
21 Posts
I would assume that vibration that you are hearing is the same that I have I do belive that its coming from the wires inside the wing for your 3rd of 4th brake light which ever one you want to call it. As far as a solution I would say that installing dynomat in the trunk would be the best option

·
1 of 262
10,335 Posts
GTOMO said:
When I turn up the volume, I get a bass vibration from the right trunk area. Any one else have this? It gets annoying when I want to pump up the volume.
Many people have complained that the spoiler vibrates.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts