LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My is Tom New to the GTO life. Just bought 2005 silver GTO 53000 miles nice and clean. Looking for leads for tuners in WI.

·
Yes my name is Holden
449 Posts
Greetings Noeggs4u & all; So where in Wisconsin are you? I'm by Beloit- Janesville area. Some of us get together with the CHC Chicago Holden Connection in this area. You're welcome to join us this summer at the Holden Summer Solstice Meet, June on Eagle Lake. Ole' Bob.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Greetings Noeggs4u & all; So where in Wisconsin are you? I'm by Beloit- Janesville area. Some of us get together with the CHC Chicago Holden Connection in this area. You're welcome to join us this summer at the Holden Summer Solstice Meet, June on Eagle Lake. Ole' Bob.
I am in Brookfield. Thank you for the invite, i will keep that in mind.

·
Yes my name is Holden
449 Posts
Hi Tom & all; Not only has Speed Inc got good reviews down in the windy city, but if ya want wrenchin' done Nex Generation has had some good words too. Now if ya want to go West, Nickey & Euro Tech are both just North of Rockford. I went to Euro Tech and had a Fine experience. Three of my buddies have been to Nickey when they were on the North side of Chi Town, all three were very happy with the work. And I don't know why they moved up by Rockford, I've been asked that question more than once. For transmissions my Best buddy runs Denny's Auto Center here in Janesville, He specializes in drive lines. Now ya got options, Ole' Bob.

·
Registered
369 Posts
I've had multiple tunes done by Jim at Speed inc. He is one of the top tuners in the nation in my opinion. The only reason I don't go there now is because of the desire to learn to tune so now I do all of my own tuning without traveling out of state.

·
Yes my name is Holden
449 Posts
Good Afternoon Mr Not Farnswort & all; Easy to confuse as I mentioned my Texas gas pedal. I see NWI for your location, North West Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Idaho?? Since I'm likely to change the air flow into mine next winter. And Nickey is so close, also some what specialize in Ls engines I may go to them next time?? I got a post about my Affliction here some where. As I'll be lain' in parts for the next 9 months. May the Goddess of speed be with ya in the coming year, Ole' Bob.

·
Worthless reject member
37,203 Posts
Good Afternoon Mr Not Farnswort & all; Easy to confuse as I mentioned my Texas gas pedal. I see NWI for your location, North West Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Idaho?? Since I'm likely to change the air flow into mine next winter. And Nickey is so close, also some what specialize in Ls engines I may go to them next time?? I got a post about my Affliction here some where. As I'll be lain' in parts for the next 9 months. May the Goddess of speed be with ya in the coming year, Ole' Bob. View attachment 499739
that right there is the definition of a SEG.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts