LS1GTO Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
That's Got A V6 Right?
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do either of you guys up here in Sno. Co. know of any good local tuners with a dyno?

·
The bratt
119 Posts
I havent heard of any up in this area, but I have heard of one in Kent, Auburn area. I have to get ahold of a friend to tell me who and where and if the do LS1's.

·
That's Got A V6 Right?
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you could let me know what you find out that would be great. I'll do some more snooping up here and if I find anything out I'll post it.

·
That's Got A V6 Right?
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know a service writer who is going to do some snooping up here and will let me know.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
The one in Kent is Blood Enterprises. As of a couple of months ago they didn't do LS1's. Mike Lewis from PFYC (one of the sponsors and his name here is PFYC) lives in Sammamish and knows of others down here. I think there was one in Tacoma. You might try PM'ing him.
:drink::drink:

·
That's Got A V6 Right?
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Tails :) I am willing to head South if necessary. It will be a while before I need the services of a tuner so I don't mind snooping up here for a bit. But I appreciate the lead and will definately use it if I strike out up here.

·
The bratt
119 Posts
The place that my friend looked in to is in Redmond, but doesnt look like they do tuning on ls1. Look at dynojet web page and use there search for locals, there is a page of places in Wa. One in Kirkland that looks like it might be the one. The others just have phone #'s . Hope that helps. :)

·
That's Got A V6 Right?
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Good :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
ArlingtonGoat said:
Do either of you guys up here in Sno. Co. know of any good local tuners with a dyno?
I know its been a few months since your post but in case you are still looking for a dyno tune there is a place in Kirkland, WA that goes buy carbconn.com http://www.carbconn.com/ also known as Racz Performance Motorsports. Sometimes when you go there you will be amazed at some of the race machinery they have sitting around. Makes you wonder how people can afford some of these rides!!!

·
Call me.... Mr. MFTIC
3,122 Posts
I know its been a few months since your post but in case you are still looking for a dyno tune there is a place in Kirkland, WA that goes buy carbconn.com http://www.carbconn.com/ also known as Racz Performance Motorsports. Sometimes when you go there you will be amazed at some of the race machinery they have sitting around. Makes you wonder how people can afford some of these rides!!!
Never heard of that place :dunno:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.