LS1GTO Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Thought you spoke slow so northerners would understand.
Well I didn’t want to say that....I was trying to keep the peace. :)

·
Registered
928 Posts
whats that mean?

edit. nevermind...looked it up. Well I'm from the south....the way we speak sounds funny to northerners and the way northerners speaks, sounds funny to us..lol

and for the record, I usually speak much faster, I just spoke slower so i wouldnt screw up and have to keep reshooting the video.
I think your video was fine and informative. It was much more watchable than some of knuckleheads out there that clearly do it for attention (Hey, YouTube fans, we're back again with ...blah!)

I dont know much about tuning, but I still enjoyed it. I also found it entertaining to wonder if that was your stomach growling with hunger when you opened the cutouts. Don't mind me, I'm just entertaining myself.

·
Worthless reject member
46,624 Posts
I think your video was fine and informative. It was much more watchable than some of knuckleheads out there that clearly do it for attention (Hey, YouTube fans, we're back again with ...blah!)
dude, inorite.

travis was all business. so many times i've looked up a video to have to wade through 5 minutes of BS for them to hurry up and get to the point.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Reason I named my GTO, Chopstick was for the chop of the cam (stick)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Shit. I've never thought Kfx had a accent. Sounds normal to me. Probably because we from the same area. Even talking to him in person, never noticed anything. I guess for us louisiana boys, you got to be from the backwoods to even register a drawl.

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
Shit. I've never thought Kfx had a accent. Sounds normal to me. Probably because we from the same area. Even talking to him in person, never noticed anything. I guess for us louisiana boys, you got to be from the backwoods to even register a drawl.
we normal....to ourselves..lol

21 - 29 of 29 Posts