LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is there any one on here from tucson or pheonix that can tune a turbo setup well i am have trouble locating some one to tuner my car when its finished

·
Registered
995 Posts
AZPS is pretty close, or in Phoenix give them a call. They are a sponsor on here.

·
Registered
468 Posts
what color is your gto and do you ever hang out on the sonoranmusclecars web site

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
black and i hate all those sonoran muscle car guys except two twins chris and shawn if u know them one has a lightning and the other has a roush mustang

·
Registered
468 Posts
yeah they can be assholes at times. i dont act like them i just hang out with them time to time because as you said some of them can be cool

·
More Boost = More Fun!
1,461 Posts
Nic @ AZPS is a turbo guy. His tunes are highly sought after up here.

A

·
0 Posts
Give us a call and ask for jason I can get you setup with nic for a tune :)

·
resident jock
816 Posts
nope. no one in tucson. not even a decent dyno place - you can go to apex motorsports, on speedway, but after being there twice i dont think i would trust them with my car again. anyhow - your best bet is to drive up to phoenix.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
apex is a waste of time there dyno is out of tune, they messed up my supra and i dont trust honda people with a mucsle car

·
C6 Ownage!
375 Posts
gtospeed said:
apex is a waste of time there dyno is out of tune, they messed up my supra and i dont trust honda people with a mucsle car
I was going to say pretty much the same thing...had a few bad experiences over there

·
Registered
552 Posts
i'll third that on Apex, I was passing thru once around the time they set up shop, they seemed displeased about me asking them questions and had no interest in anything but getting away from me.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
that was when qwan owned it and he used to run drugs through there now eric woon owns it but he has the same shady people working there

1 - 12 of 12 Posts