LS1GTO.com Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
2006 GTO Owner
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally got my bike tuned on E-85....We had a few issues with my fuel pressure regulator jumping pressure when it initally came under boost...I think I finally got the issue fixed so it will go back to the dyno as soon as I can find a local gas station that is not running E-70 or E-75 for the winter...On 10psi it made almost 280whp...I am going to replace the spring and run 15 psi here soon hoping for 330-350whp....I am looking to go 8's this year foot shifting on a 100% street legal bike.... When I get home tonight I will post some pictures of the build...

Mods are: forged pistons, forged rods, velocity turbo kit, 6in over wingarm extensions, lowered and strapped, meth injection, 720cc RC injectors, power commander, tuned on E-85

·
2006 GTO Owner
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Turbo'd bikes are insane....where is the video? Please tell me it has a BA BOV on it too.
Just a blitz BOV...I really didnt want one but on only 5psi I was getting compressor surge so I put one one...

·
Premium Member
82,627 Posts
Fucking insane :fap:

·
2006 GTO Owner
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
YES!!! *HKS SSQV UPGRADE* cough..... lol.
I went with this one because there is very very little space for anything and it had to be mounted to the plenum but still fit within the frame so it worked perfect...i mocked up about 6 different ones and this way the only one that fit.....

·
2006 GTO Owner
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow. Be careful with that insaneo-mobile!
Its pretty fast but I have the suspension set-up really well so it really doesnt lift the front much it just squats and goes....

·
ricer phase
9,888 Posts
I went with this one because there is very very little space for anything and it had to be mounted to the plenum but still fit within the frame so it worked perfect...i mocked up about 6 different ones and this way the only one that fit.....
Understandable, you don't have a ton of room for all the piping to begin with. Either way get a video up!

·
2006 GTO Owner
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Understandable, you don't have a ton of room for all the piping to begin with. Either way get a video up!
Once I can find some gas for it Ill get a video up...

·
2006 GTO Owner
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
49 Posts
That is BA!!! Be careful with it and hang on! ;)

·
2006 GTO Owner
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I will try and get some new videos as soon as I can find E-85 somewhat local....I think I am going to order a 12in over swingarm...Its a handfull to launch at 5psi I think at 10 or 15 its going to have to be longer...

·
2006 GTO Owner
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can you post your tune? Also, did you buy a kit or have someone fabricate the pipes. What ecu and can you post some pictures of the intake manifold and piping? I know this is an old thead but I hope you are still lingering.

·
It's simple physics
3,733 Posts
reminds me of my old 750 GPz Turbo from way back in the day.... so nice.

LR

1 - 16 of 16 Posts