LS1GTO Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone interested in going out to Rock Falls this Saturday for the test day? It's fairly expensive @ $85 but you have unlimited runs and the price usually keeps the turnout fairly low.

They also have their final "Fun Day" for this year next Saturday, the 23rd. This one only costs $35.

Anyone interested in getting a group together at either or both of these? The track is just outside of Eau Claire. You can look them up at www.rockfallsraceway.com

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I just got an email update from Rock Falls. Because the test day this Saturday is the last one of the year, they decided to lower the price to $69. The testing runs from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.

No one's interested in either day?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This weekend is cancelled.

Even though there seems to be zero interest in this thread, I figured I should tell all of you that the races for this weekend have been cancelled due to weather. Are there no drag racers in this area? :bomb:

·
Premium Member
8,773 Posts
Sorry T but most of us are closer to Joliet or the Grove
My daughter went to UW Up there . Beautiful country this time of year.

·
Registered
6 Posts
T.Vick, I would have been. I wasn't in town this last weekend nor will I be in town until November. I would like to next year though, I never have before and would like to try it out. I also have a Z28 I would like to drag.

·
12 Second Club
672 Posts
Hmmm...Rogers, Elk River and Monticello, The numbers are growing!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello 04IBM, it looks like it will have to be next year before we can drag you out. After the fun day on the 23rd and the race day on the 24th the racing season around here is done for this year. Is your car an A4 or M6?

Maybe if I keep posting, we might get some more interest by spring! The new schedule usually comes out toward the end of January.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Mine is a M6, It would be cool to meet other GTO owners. I have only seen one other GTO since I picked mine up in August. I have seen him driving around in Maple Grove, it is a IBM also but has a sunroof.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts